Lonely

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore

*Calling Weirdo*

"Hey, Grumps! Sup? Everything good? You never call at this time usually."

"Hey. Everything is good. I just wanted talk to someone."

"How can that be good? You want to talk to someone when you are lonely."

"Errr, yeah. I don't know why I just felt really alone for a moment."

"What were you doing before calling me?"

"I was having dinner with my family but when I returned to my room, I felt a strange emptiness in the room."

"Have you ever felt something similar?"

"Yeah, quite a few times actually."

"What do you do then?"

"I go to Bella or go for a run."

"Have you ever talked about this with someone?"

"I told my sister about this."

" Do you not want to talk about this?"

"I don't but how did you figure that?"

"Because you were giving me clipped answers and making me ask you obvious thing instead of telling them but that's okay, you don't have to talk about it."

"I do want to talk about but I don't as well. I am losing it."

"How about we talk about something that makes you feel good? And you didn't have it in the first place."

"Umm, okay. Oh please, unlike 'some' people I do have it!"

"Okay, tell me how do you feel when you run. Oh really? Have you ever thought you could be the 'some' people?"

"Well, I feel wild, I feel carefree, I feel my natural instincts becoming dominant and taking over my logical and rational side leaving me to feel every beat of my heart. I wouldn't call it getting high because its more than that. Its like drinking water when you very thirsty, it's a relief. I breath deeper with every step I take, I live more with every mile I run. Its like an elixr, if I want to sum it up. And i have no comeback or that."

"You made me feel like I was the one running. Running never felt so beautiful and lively, honestly. Well, you can't win when it comes to me!"

"Oh really?"

"Yeah! Why don't you write that down?"

"Why?"

"Well, when you go ahead in time and find this written, you'll feel refreshed with your own words, plus it feels nice to have a memory of the thought that once crossed your mind. Writing things down and reading them later on gives you a different type of euphoria altogether."

"If you say so."

"Yeah, I do say so! Now write that down."

"Bossy much?"

"Oh, you have no idea."

"Hey, this talk really made me feel better! Do you think you can help me with this feeling of unease?"

"Since when have you been feeling that?"

"Evening, I guess."

"Are you worried about something?"

"Not really but my wolf- I mean my wound is a feeling a little sore."

"Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy. Take care. About the unease thing, try listening to some calming music or watch some comedy or best you could sleep! That's the best remedy!"

*Chuckles*

"Your excitement over sleeping amuses me. But thank you for your help, weirdo!"

"Eww, way too formal for my taste. A small 'whatever' could have been enough."

"Aren't you a PR agent? You are obsessed my 'whatever's' Or what?"

"Yeah and that is enough formality in my life, I don't need it in my personal life too. What if I am, huh?"

"Whatever you say. Well, I'll say better get it checked."

"Will do! Sleep tight, Grumps! Dream about yellow banana slugs!"

"Will do! Don't let the bedbugs bite, weirdo!"

"Oh, I will try. There are a lot of them in the new house."

"New house? You moved?"

"Yeah today itself."

"Oh yeah. That explains the car."

"Yeah, it does. Now hang up and dive in your bed!"

"Sayonara, weirdo!"

"Sayonara, Grumps."

*Call ended*

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

So yeah!

I wanted this chapter to be deep... well kinda but it didn't entirely turn out the way I wanted it to but okay.

Hope you liked it.

Vote and Comment!

Love yaa

-lazy_weirdo