Visit

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore/ Others

"My lord, what should be our next move?" The commander asked, his red eyes glowing with excitement.

"Let's pay a small visit to our friends, shall we?"

The commander bowed in respect and they set off for the Artemisia's Descendants Pack.

***********************************************************************

"Alpha, all the 115 Alphas, the vampire king, rouge king, the head witch and the dragon king have responded to our message and have started training." Beta Nicholas stated to which Theodore nodded.

He was on the training grounds, pushing all the warriors to the edge, making most of their abilities. They were up before the crack of dawn and they were dismissed after the dusk. Brutal but necessary.

Theodore showed no mercy of any sort. His stance was stiff and a dangerous aura radiated off him. He was upset, terribly. His mind was a mess. He didn't have his weirdo to lighten up his mood or insult him and laugh at his face. He missed her. Above all these feelings was fear. He was scared to death about the thought of killing his own mate, his other half, his weirdo. He was supposed to protect her from danger and now he was the one who was destined to kill her. What kind of sick joke was destiny playing on him?

These messed up thoughts made him furious.

Sound of muffled voices and commotion on the training grounds brought him out of his thoughts. He made his way between the sweaty warriors, making a mental note of sending them for a shower. The sight in front of him shocked him.

There laid a warrior of his, dead. His eyes cold and lifeless.

"What happened?"

"He just collapsed, Alpha." One of the warriors answered.

"How is that possible?"

Before anyone could answer that, another warrior collapsed. The warriors were suddenly a little scared of what was happening. After checking the other warrior's pulse, he was found dead too.

Theodore was now confused.

'What is happening?' He thought.

Suddenly, the ground started shaking.

'An earthquake? In the this region?' He thought quizzically.

"Stay calm everyone. Stand on the open ground. Do not move."

"Aww, would you look at that? The warriors standing like a bunch of scared rats! What a delightful sight."

Theodore recognized this voice but it didn't have the comfort in it anymore. It was rather mocking and evil.

"Show yourself, coward!"

"Trying to guilt me, Alpha Theodore?"

Amethyst appeared in front of them, with 100 soldiers standing behind her. All huge and powerful. Her lips curled up in a vicious smirk. Her body radiated power and her eyes glowed blood red. Two hellhounds stood on either of her side, growling at them as Amethyst caressed their heads.

"Amethyst."

His acknowledgment sounded hollow. This wasn't his weirdo.

"Why so cold, Alpha Theodore?"