Cows and Ice-creams

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore /  Ashton/ Theodore's conscience

*Calling Weirdo*

"Hey, Grumps! How are yaa?"

"Is the American accent really necessary?"

"One- Its fun. Two- It annoys you. So yeah, its necessary."

"And here I was expecting you to be sensible for once in your entire existence but no."

"Well, you expected from me so bummerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"

"God! Shut up! That gives me goosebumps!"

"God is busy right now but you my leave a message. He will contact you back as soon as possible."

"Why did I call you again?"

"Because I am cool and you missed my awesome- self!"

"Yeah, you wish!"

"I wish better things in life!"

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Like meeting SpongeBob in real life and learn hypnotism!"

"Ahh, what unique dreams! Anyways, I wanted to ask you why were you telling  a cow not to eat your ice-cream?"

"You remember that?"

"That was a really weird reason behind getting defensive about your phone, not that everything about you is not weird but still, I wanted to know."

"Well, I worked at a farm during summer to earn money to buy my phone. There was this cow who was really sweet to me , like mooing at me as a greeting, rubbing her head against me, shake her head and ring the bell hung around her neck. It was really warm day and I got some ice-cream for myself and went outside for a change I went to Dorry, the cow, and rubbed her head, she mooed and licked the whole ice-cream in one go! So I had to get another one and this time I did not go near Dorry. She started mooing loudly and wildly so I went to check on her and she, very wickedly and stealthily I might add, licked off the ice-cream clean! Only two things came into my mind, one- whaaaat?! and two- damn that was smooth. So every time I used to eat ice-cream, outside of inside the house, Dorry used pull some tricks like that and I  being the nice person I am tried to explain her not to eat my ice-cream.... Throughout my stay and work that was the only hard thing and it was really hard. So yeah."

"I am speechless. I have no idea how to react to that."

"I can understand, I have that effect on people."

*In the background*

"Frost? are you done packing?"

"Yes,  Ashton a.k,a. popsicle!"

" That nickname doesn't sound cool anymore. Just call me dad or even pops would be fine!"

"Oh come on, Popsicle! Its so unique! Anyway, when are we leaving?"

"As soon as your brother stops weeping and peels himself from his room's wall, we are good to go!"

"So you mean to say, its gonna take a 3-4 days?"

"Umm... approximately. Be ready though! Okay?"

"Sure, popsicle!"

"This girl! You sure are your mom's daughter!"