Wack

UNEDITED

Theodore/ Moon Goddess

"Why are you crying over your victory, my child?"

"You are asking me, why?"

Theodore didn't care about the fact that he is talking to the Moon Goddess anymore. He didn't care about anything now. His tone gave away how much he was hurt, sad and most definitely angry at the Goddess for his mate's death. He blamed her, a little less than he blamed himself but nonetheless he did blame her.

The Moon Goddess smiled sadly at him.

"Control yourself, my child."

"Don't call me your child! No mother does something like this to her child. You cannot be my mother!"

"It was her destiny, Theodore."

"Then why do I have to live without her? If it was her destiny why make her my mate? Why let me get so attached to her? Why make me fall in love with her?"

By the time he finished, his voice was a mere whisper, so soft and vulnerable that one couldn't almost hear him.

"It is time for you to know, Theodore. Stop being a crying mess and be the man that Amethyst would be proud of. And please, oh please, wipe your snot."

"To know what?"

"Answer behind every what, why, and how. Wipe it, kid."

"..."

"She was destined to be your mate and that needs no explanation. However, she was destined to be your mate because your own fate was sealed. You were supposed be the Alpha that led the entire super natural community while they fought a war for the sustenance of their existence. You are not just an ordinary Alpha, Theodore. You are my descendant. You were the destined King of the supernaturals. This war was planned by me to test your capabilities-"

"You had me kill my mate to just test my fucking capabilities?"

"Watch your tone and language, Theodore. I won't forgive you for the second time. And yes. A king is deserving enough only if he puts his people before himself and fighting against your own mate was the last straw of your restraint. The war was going to decide your future too. If Amethyst would've won the fight, She would've become the Queen of supernaturals. You proved the worth of your kind through his fight as Amethyst was just as powerful and skilled. It was the war for your very existence."

"Why her?"

"She was the only one who was strong enough to take all the decisions she took. Her mother brought up a strong young lady, just like herself. She was chosen for two reasons- One, She was your mate. Two, the demon Queen chose herself."

"Again, why her?"

"Ugh! The Demon Queen wanted a human to be destroyer of her own kind. She was a sadistic bitch like that but a very cool one. Threw a tantrum when I said I won't let her choose. She wanted the humans to suffer from their own flesh and blood."

"DO YOU REALIZE THAT YOU MADE ME KILL AN INNOCENT PERSON WHO DIDN'T DESERVE TO BE PLAYED LIKE A PAWN IN YOUR DIRTY GAMES?! SHE WAS SO SELFLESS AND YET THIS IS WHAT SHE GETS? YOU DISGUST ME!"

"Dirty games? This was all for a reason, Theodore! Do not name it anything you think it is. I understand that you've lost your mate but that doesn't mean you will say whatever and however you want!"

"You understand? What a joke! You will never understand what it feels like a slash your wown mate's heart! You will never understand what it feels like when you see the heat of life leaving your mate's beautiful eyes. You will never understand the pain of hurting the one you promised to protect. You will never ever understand guilt of taking someone's life when they didn't deserve to die. You will never."