Coz I'm cool like that!

UNEDITED

*Incoming call from Theo: The Grumps*

"Umm, Hey Grumps! Why are you calling me in the morning? I don't sleep in the mornings."

"I'm not Grumps! And I've called to ask you if you are alright?"

"Well I don't know your name so I am calling you Grumps until you tell me your name. And I'm very much lazy and fine. But why are you asking me my well being?"

" Last night- well midnight, you hung up on me in panic mode while chanting 'shit, shit' so I thought you were in some kind of trouble. Me being a nice person I am-"

*Snorts*

"- I decided to check up on you."

"Aww, were you worried about me?? For your information I'm wiggling my eyebrows"

"No, I wasn't worried about you. I was the last person who called you and if you would've been murdered yesterday the cops would've caught me. And I don't want that."

"I'm so touched by your words."

"Whatever. I'm hanging up."

"No! Wait Grumps!"

"What?"

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For you know, checking up on me. No-one apart from my family does that so hehe."

"Umm, yeah."

"Wow! We both are equally awkward! High five!"

" I'm not awkward! I'm a very confident and hot young man!"

"Oh please! The amount of tantrum you threw over me disturbing your sleep, you are definitely not a man.... A little boy maybe."

"That statement is highly offensive! Take it back!"

"You just proved my point"

"I'm not a boy! I'm a man and I am very much mature and collected."

"Oh really? Since when did throwing temper tantrums become a Manly thing?"

" Since I started doing that!"

"Aww! You want a candy for that?"

"Shut up!"

"Did you just grumble?"

"What? No!"

"You did!"

"No I didn't!"

" Hehe! You did!"

"I'm not doing this. Anyways, you are talking about my maturity, you aren't any more mature than a five year old!"

"Hey! I'm mature!"

"Then why were you watching SpongeBob SquarePants in the middle of the night?"

"Coz I'm cool like that!"

"Is that what you tell yourself to feel better?"

"Besides, watching SpongeBob SquarePants doesn't define my maturity. That was very judgemental of you by the way."

"Oh yes! Totally. Tell that to someone who cares, raccoon."

"Is that sarcasm I hear, baboon? Well, you don't care? I don't care either! Don't call on this number again, you filthy baboon."

"What-"

*Call ended*

"- ever."

"Stupid piece of crap!"

--------------------------------------------------

Ohhhh
Things are getting heated!
Heheheh