Cliché

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore/ "Others"

"Hey weirdo! I know you can hear me, at least that's what the doctor said."

"..."

"He said the witch has used the death spell on you. He said that you'll wake up soon. He right, right?"

"..."

"I am scared weirdo. I am lonely despite being surrounded by people. I feel hollow, hollow without you speaking to me."

"..."

"Honestly, our relation escalated pretty quickly but I wouldn't want it any other way. I know that you must be thinking, ' What a sappy-ass confession, Grumps! I expected better from you.' but trust me Weirdo, I am nothing special. I am just a normal Alpha who loves his mate the cliché style. Yes, I said I love cause I think really do. I have no idea when and how I started it but I am sure it started before I met you in person. Your calls amused me and offended me at the same time. You weren't afraid to state your opinions, not now not then. You weren't conscious of your weirdness, rather you embraced it. I love how carefree and mature you are. Your approach towards me never changed even after meeting me."

".."

"You didn't change. You remained you."

"..."

"You know when I First saw you, I was mindblown by how pretty you were, you still are. The confidence, the authority, the humility and the simplicity in your aura, enticed me. My wolf, Xerxes, who is really excited to meet you by the way, was jumping around in my mind and it was harder to control him them usual. He was growling in my mind, 'Mate is pretty!' and couldn't help but agree. When you shook hands with me, electricity zapped in my body like never before. It was os hard to stay neutral. Definitely one of the hardest things I have ever done. I can never forget how good those sparks felt where your palm made a contact with mine. I was dazed for the rest of the day. I couldn't get you out of my head., not that wanted to. After recovering from the daze, I called you and them was busted."

"..."

"I wish you were a werewolf so that you could feel the intensity of my emotions, the intensity of sparks that are running up my arms and down my spine, the longing I feel to hear your voice but I guess it is for the better that you are not, you wouldn't have survived that long if you were a werewolf. Your parents explained why you aren't a werewolf but your brother is. That was obviously after I received a good amount of cursing from your mom. For a human, she sure I very dangerous. You take your traits from her more that you do from your dad. Your mom and my mom hit off pretty well. Why wouldn't they? Both are the same."

"..."

"Come back, Weirdo. I can't handle those two sarcastic women at a time. I am not smart enough, remember?"

"..."

"I think you were wrong about me being a dumbass because I don't feel dumb even though I have been talking to an unconscious you for so long."

"I am never wrong, Grumps. You are dumb."

"I think I have gone crazy. I just hallucinated that you are talking to me."

"You are already crazy, you don't need to think and overload your non-existent brain."

"..."

"Take a picture, it lasts longer."

"..."

"Okay, I didn't know you will actually do that. No stop staring and close your mouth, I can literally see your oesophagus."