You little shit!

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore

*Calling Theo: The Grumps*

"Hey, Weirdo! How was the meeting?"

"Ignoring that fact that you are rather interested in knowing the highlights of the meeting, Hey! It was good."

"Hey, in my defense I was just curious. And that's good to know!"

"Yeah, whatever. Eh, not that good. Mr. Wolff's, who is my client, son is strange."

" That's my line! You thinking someone is strange must really be strange. Why though?"

" Now it's mine! I know, right. He didn't speak nor did Mr. Wolff mention his name. And when I shook hands with him, I felt weird sparks up my arm and down my spine."

"That's shady. Knowing you, you must have a theory behind it. Go ahead tell me."

"Well, at first I thought he must have a shock handshaker. But then I thought it must be the electrostatic friction which he must have generated from sitting on the chair."

"Before laughing, what is a shock handshaker?"

"You know that toy, which you can keep in your palm and when someone shakes your hand they get an electric shock!"

*Laughs*                                                                                                                                                                                "Oh my god! Weirdo! What do you have in your skull, huh? Its definitely not a human brain!"

"Yeah! I think so too but then my mom says that she is unfortunately a human and she pushed me out of her private parts so I am human."

"Seriously, electrostatic friction?"

"Hey, don't judge me! I used to do that to my brother when we were kids. We still are but yeah."

"How? By rubbing yourself on a chair?"

"Duh! Your laugh is contagious."

"You are something else."

"Thanks!"

"What about the others?"

"What about them?"

"What do you think about them?"

"I can't decide that on the first meeting. Though this guy called Mr. Ramirez, his voice sounded oddly familiar. I don't remember when I have heard it but I surely have."

"That sucks actually, when you can't remember somethings."

" Voice reminds me, Thanks for singing me to sleep yesterday!"

"Its nothing. Do you know that you snore?"

"Yeah, Flint has told me a million times. He never lets me live that down. Anywhy, you have a nice voice."

"I do?"

"Yeah, you didn't know?"

"How would I know? I never sang to anyone, except for Bella maybe but that wasn't exactly singing."

"Ohh. But you do have a really soothing voice."

"Yeah, stop! You're making me awkward."

"As if you already aren't."

"Didn't I tell you? I am very confident young man!"

"Yeah and I told you I thought you are a boy."

"You wound me, kind sir!"

"I live for that, young lady. How was your flight?"

"It was late. I had to wait with Jimminy for 2 hours."

"Jimminy? Jimminy! His voice sounded like Jimminy!!! But his name isn't Jimminy. Though they call him Jim."

"Calm it! You do know that some people have similar voices?"

"Oh yeah. I was kinda hoping I get to meet you guys."

"You were?"

"Yeah, I wanted to meet this forever Grumpy guy and his adorable niece."

"You never know weirdo."

"What?"

"Nothing. Did you sleep well?"

"Oh no no no! Tell me! Was that really Jimminy?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Damn you, Theodore!"

"Woah! Real name?"

"Names remind me what's your surname?"

"Umm, Wolff. Sayonara, Weirdo!"

"You little-"

*Call ended*

"- Shit!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehe

How was it????

I know a lot of you predicted that and it was so obvious. But I didn't have a different plot and I was having fun so I let that prediction stand true!

Also double update for all those faithful readers! I love yaaaaaaaaaaa

I HIT 750 READS PEOPLE!!!!! THANK YAA SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS! WOULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT!

Love yaaaa

-lazy-weirdo