Infamous Jimminy

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore/ Jimminy

*Calling Theo: The Grumps*

"Hey grumps!! How you doin my man?"

"Theodore has a girlfriend and he didnt tell me? Im hurt!"

"Oh really? That's brand new information! Tell me more about Theodore! And who are you?"

"Brand new information? Aren't you supposed to know everything about Theodore? You are his girlfriend afterall! And didn't he tell you about his amazing best friend Jimminy the Great!!"

"Ohhhhh, so you are the infamous Jimminy! Nice to meet er talk to you Jimminy! I'm Amethyst! And correction I'm not Theodore's girlfriend. Im his phone friend!"

"Infamous? So he did talk about me! Hah! I knew he loved me and secretly admired moi beautiful face. Hehehe. Hi Amethyst! Wait you aren't his girlfriend? What do you mean by phone friend?"

"He didn't particularly talk about you actually. He dialed your number wrong and contacted me so his first words were "JIMMINY BILLY BOB! GUESS WHAT?". Then I answered him and then he figured it wasn't you and I thought you were lost so I called him in the middle of the night to check on you and it apparently disturbed his precious sleep so, he wanted a revenge and he started calling me to disturb my sleep but he obviously failed! So yeah we started talking I guess and now we are phone buddies!"

"Woah! Thats hell of a story! That ass dialed my number wrong? He's so dead!! You should be thankful to me though as it is because of me that you two met!"

"Met? We haven't met. Weve just talked over the phone. And I dont think its because of you that we've met. Its more of Theodores mistake that we've talked."

"Aren't you rude?"

"Yes, I am, Bob."

"Do not use my surname, young lady!"

"Geez, you and your best friend both sound like my mom. Anyways, how come you have Theodore's phone?"

"OOOhhhh, worried about you boyfriend?"

"Wow, you are childish."

"Shut up! He left his phone on the office table and it started ringing so I picked it up."

"Ohh. Cool."

*chuckles*

"You are awkward."

"Thank you for stating the obvious."

"And feisty."

"Ehhh, how long have you two been friends?"

"We are friends since our diaper days, our moms and dads were best friends so we automatically became friends."

"That's like friendship goals throughout generations! Damn that's cool. What do you do, Bob?"

" Well I am a be-"

"What are you doing with my phone, you mutt!"

"Oh shit! Talk to you later, Amy! Bye!"

"Bye, Bob!"

"Amy? You mean Amethyst? Since when are you two on nickname basis?"

"Jealous now, aren't we?"

"Whaaa- Why would I be jealous? Gimme back my phone, you asshole!"

"Oww, you don't need to hit me for that!"

"Stop being a baby!"

*Snorts*

"You are the one to talk?"

"OH for the love of god! I can only handle one dumbass at a time!"

"Really? Then how do you handle yourself when you are with Bob?"

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

"Hehe! Talk yaa guys later and tell Bella I miss her adorable self!"

"Dont-"

*Call ended*

"- you dare hang up on me, weirdo!"

"Cute."

"How is any of this cute?"

"You two have nicknames for each other and you cant beat her comebacks. Its the first time Ive ever seen you unable to answer."

"What is your point, Jim?"

"That maybe she is the one!"

"Shut up and start working. The southern border patrol group has returned, I need the report in 5 minutes. GO!"

"Geez, man! You are such a cranky pants. Oh and by the way you have that shit-eating grin plastered on your face. She is definitely the one!"

"I said GO!"

"Yes, Im leaving, Alpha!"

"Asshole!"

"I HEARD THAT!!"

"You were supposed to!"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyy

So here's our Jimminy!!!!!!