NAME

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore

*Calling Weirdo*

"Sup, Grumps?"

"Don't Sup, Grumps me, young lady! How do you know Bella's name?"

"Ignoring the fact that you totally sounded like my mom, I know Bell's name because I may or may not have talked to her before..hihi."

"When? Where was I? What did you guys talk? Did he say something unusual?"

"Slow down, will you? I will tell you everything but promise me you won't scold Bella or get mad/ upset with her and you won't make pouty faces at her!"

"I do not make pouty faces!"

*mutters* "Bella is in big trouble!"

"You mister are not going to do anything to Bella or else I'll murder you in your sleep!"

"Ohhhhh, I'm sooooooo scared of tiny little Weirdo!"

" I thought you knew better than testing my skills."

"Right, how can I forget your pranking skills."

"Do you promise or not?"

"Fine, I promise. Not that was going to do anything to Bella."

"Good! So, Bella accidentally called me and we just talked. That's all."

"Oh really! And I am Pikachu."

"Really? That's so cool! Im friends with Pikachu! I'm so gonna tell this to Sandra. She'll be so jealous."

"Just so you know, I'm rolling my eyes right now."

"But seriously, why don't you believe me? 'm telling you the absolute truth."

"Tell. Me. Everything."

"Okay, jeez. She told me that she is your niece, her age, her name and that you are her hero and you play with her and when you get mad at her you give her silent treatment, make sad and pouty faces. Yeah, that's all."

"You sure?"

"Ask me that one more time and I won't hesitate to poke your eyes out."

"Sheesh, violent lady. Okay then."

"Oh and she told me one very important thing."

"What is it?"

"Ummmmmmm, I'm not telling youuuuuu."

"I'm not kidding, weirdo. Tell me what is that important thing."

"You really wanna talk like that?"

"Look weirdo, I'm responsible for a lot of people's safety so please tell me what did she say?"

"Oh, then best of luck, Theodore."

*Call ended*

"What?................. Hold on, did she say Theodore? Thats my name, how does she knows it?.......... BELLA!"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wittle Bella is in troubleeeeeeee