Yeah, whatever

UNEDITED

Amethyst/ Theodore/ Jimminy

*Calling Theo; The Grumps*

"Hey-"

"WHAT?"

"-Grumps. Okayyyyyyyyyyy. Are you mad at something or someone?"

"WHY DOES THAT FUCKING MATTER, HUH?"

"Umm maybe because I AM THE ONE WHO IS FUCKING RECEIVING THAT!"

"WELL THEN END THE DAMN CALL!"

"Oh, you really think I will do that? Don't you know me Grumps? If you are mad, I am gonna make you madder!"

"OH JUST END THE DAMN CALL ALREADY! IF YOU CAN'T MAYBE, I WILL! DON'T CALL ME!"

"Heh-"

*Call Ended*

_______________________________________________________________________

"- e. Okay, I didn't expect that."

* Amethyst thought for a  moment and an evil laugh escaped her lips  as she formulated a plan to annoy Theodore even more.*

*Calling Theo: The Grumps*

"Hell-"

" WHAT DO YOU WANT?"

"You see, I wanted to have a sensible conversation with my phone friend Grumps but it seems that he has been replaced by an asshole. SO I WOULD LIKE MY GRUMPS BACK!"

"STOP BOTHERING ME! I WILL CALL YOU BACK!"

"Theo-"

*Call Ended*

_____________________________________________________________________

"If you think I am going to give up then you are terribly mistaken, Theodore!"

*Calling  Theo: The Grumps*

"I SWEAR TO GOD, AMETHYST!"

"Didn't know you were religious!"

"I SAID I'LL CALL YOU BACK! ARE YOU STUPID?"

"No, I am Amethyst! Nice to meet yaa!"

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME, AMETHYST! FUCKING END THE CALL! YOU KNOW WHAT I'LL DO IT MYSELF."

"But-"

*Call ended*

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Hold on, if he doesn't have that much of time then how can he listen to me talk nonsense and then reply to that. If i don't have time, i won't answer the call. Something is wrong."

*Calling Theo: The Grumps*

"I WILL SAY THSI LAST FUCKING TIME-!"

"Listen up first! Whatever it is, tell me okay? If not directly, then indirectly. Let it out. you are frustrated and angry about something. And if you don't want to, I understand. But tell this to someone, don't keep it inside you." 

*Sighs*

"Amethyst, now is really not the time. I will call you back, Okay?"

"Okay. I dare you to drink water and if you don't then it proves you are a wimp!"

"What? Why?"

"Oh, just do it! and if you can't, well we all know what you are then. Hehehehhehhe."

"You are weird, Amethyst. Hang up."

"Don't forget the water."

*Call ended*

_________________________________________________________________________

"This girl is crazy. Jim, can you get me a glass of water?"

"Who are you and where is the angry Alpha who just broke office table and a rogue's skull?"

"You getting me water or what?"

" Um, sure."

*Jimminy gets his some water*

"A quick question. Did Amethyst call you?"

"Yes, she did. Why are you asking?"

"Because you calmed down."

"What does she have to do anything with that?"

"You are Alpha Theodore! You don't just calm down like that. And last time I saw you talk to her, I figured she is the only one who can calm you down. Not even even me or your own parents can do that."

"That doesn't make any sense, Jim."

"Think about it Theo. Didn't you calm down after she called you?"

"Yeah, whatever. Get out and get me the files of the family that is moving to our pack."

"Whatever you say, Grumps!"

"JIMMINY, YOU ASS!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Readersssssssssss

So PARIS JACKSON  is  what I picture Amethyst  is like.

What do you thinkkkkk about this capter?

hope you like it

vote and comment if you like it!

Love yaa

-lazy_weirdo