Chapter 19

The following morning...............

Everyone that was sober the previous night had spent hours talking. They hadn't gone to bed till about 3am. The three that had gotten drunk that night didn't want to wake up.

Julian was the first one awake. He slept in the same room as John and Cynthia. Then, he had a smile on his face. He crawled over to John and pounced on him.

"Oh god." John said as he jumped up. "Julian, why? Why you do this to me?"

Julian pounced on him again.

"Yer gonna make me sick. Please. Spare me."

Julian pounced on him a third time. "Are you awake yet?"

"Yes I'm awake. I'm also feeling sick now. Thanks alot."

"Sorry." Julian crawled away and struggled to get off the bed as he took off. Apparently, he was the second one up. He also got out of bed and stumbled over his feet. He realized Cynthia was still asleep and he tried to leave quietly. He reached the living room and noticed that both Paul and Ringo were on the carpet. Maureen had taken a loveseat while Linda took the couch.

John walked to the kitchen. "Ey Jules. Want breakfast?"

George walked in. "I'll get it for him. You don't look too good."

"I wonder why. I got another wake up call from midget. Not to mention, me head's killing me."

"As usual. Sit down. I'll get his breakfast."

John walked over to Paul and Ringo.

"John, what are you doing?" George asked.

"Oh, nothing. If I have to suffer, so do they."

John kicked Paul's leg. After Paul didn't wake up, he stepped over Ringo to get to Paul's shoulder. Then, he kicked it and Paul jerked straight up and instantly regretted it.

He fell back down and looked up. "Why? Why do you wanna torture me?"

"Because I have to suffer. Get up."

Paul grabbed a pillow that was under Ringo's head and put it over his face. "No." He muffled.

John ripped the pillow away from him and accidentally threw it at Ringo making him jump up and hit his head on the coffee table and cried out as it gave him a terrible headache on top of his hang over.

John snickered. "Sorry Ringo. I didn't wanna wake you."

"What?! Only me?!" Paul shouted. Then, he put his hands up to his head. "I shouldn't have done that."

"Yeh. Only you." John walked toward Ringo and helped him up. Then, he reached over and offered his hand to Paul and helped him up as well.

"There, now, we get to ask Geo what happened last night considering me and Ringo both have burn marks on one of our arms."

Ringo looked at his arm and gave a confused look. Then, he took John's arm and looked at it as well. "Huh."

"Geo!" Ringo shouted.

George walked toward them. "Yeh?"

"What happened last night?"

George crossed his arms and leaned against the wall. "You sure ye wanna know?"

"Yeh. Tell us what happened."

"You wanna know what happened to the two of you right?"

"Right. Spill."

"Okay. After a while of both of you getting splashed, the two of you were giggling while yer arms caught fire. Don't ask me how. Even I don't know."