Chapter 22

The following morning................

Julian was the first one up. He hadn't bothered to wake John. Well, not when he's on the bed. Julian always liked doing it when he got the couch.

George awoke right after Julian had. He left his room and the first thing he did was check on John. Cynthia had also woke up and was just sitting up.

"Ey Geo."

"Ey. How's he sleeping?"

"He hasn't woke up anymore if that's what yer asking."

"Yeh. That's what I'm asking. Looks like he might sleep all day, if he can."

"The key word is 'If'. He's afraid of losing his friends."

Cynthia got out of bed and walked out with George. "How often does he wake up?"

"Constantly. That's why he hasn't had alot of sleep lately."

"Knock knock."

"Ey Paul. Come on in."

Paul walked in and Julian ran up to him. "Hi!"

"Ey bud. How's it going?"

"Good."

"For some reason, it seems like you spend more time here than anywhere else Paul."

"Its true. I love it here. Maybe I should move in."

"Heh. Not! Having one beatle here is a handful."

"Two. There's you as well. I'm sure you wouldn't mind if me and Ringo moved in."

"I would too. Having three beatles besides me here is a nightmare."

"Which reminds me, please tell me, has big guy gotten any sleep?"

"Sort of. He's taking a kip now. Might stay there all day. I don't blame him. He can't seem to get a break from it. Anyways, what brings you over here?"

"Just checking up on some friends."

"To be honest, I think we're spending too much time with each other." George laughed.

Paul thought for a moment. "Ye know, yer right. I've never thought about that."

"Of course not. Who would think about that? Pretty soon, we'll be gaining each other's personalities."

"Don't ever say that Geo. Ye'll jinx us getting big guy's personality. That's the last thing we need."

George laughed. "Big time. To be honest, I don't know how yer fully dressed and here this early in the morning."

"Not sure. But, you can bet that Brian's gonna stop by."

"What makes you think that?"

"He called last night. Wanted to discuss the tour with us."

"We're not even into the new year yet and he already wants to talk abou the tour?"

"Maybe he wants to cancel it."

"I doubt that. Don't even know why he set one up in the first place."

*****

Two hours later............

Brian had just stopped by. He wanted all four of them there. Ringo arrived 30 minutes before Brian had. Once Brian was inside, he looked around and only saw three.

"We're missing one."

"Leave him alone. We'll tell him whatever news you have later."

"Very well."