epilogue

"Hi, I'm Sweet Pea. If you didn't know, I was Ally's boyfriend. Ally was my reason for waking up every morning. She was everything in my life. I used to wake up and think, 'what did I do to deserve such a beautiful, smart and caring girlfriend?'. We were inseparable, whether it be going to school or to Pops. She was my girlfriend, yes, but she was way more than that to me. She wasn't just a teen romance to me, she was my life and I can't comprehend how my life is going to be without her to make it brighter. Before Ally, I was nothing. She brought a certain light to my life that will never be replaced by anyone. I was hoping that by now she would be wearing this" I said, tears falling over my cheeks as I pulled a little black box from my suit jacket.

I opened it and placed it on the podium before me.

"I know we're young, but like I said, she was the love of my life. I used to think that I'd be alone for the rest of my life, but Ally came along and changed that. I know I'm going on a lot and this speech has gotten really long, but I have to get it all off my chest. So anyway, I probably forgot a hundred things that I wanted to say but for now all I can say is: Ally, I love you with all of my heart, I'll see you soon, Dipper" I nodded, resting my hand on the black wooden coffin.

It wasn't until I felt FPs hand on my back that I really broke down, completely forgetting about the people in the seats watching.

I turned around and engulfed him into a tight hug, both of our cries filling the deathly silence. Other sniffles could be heard from the seats and I turned to see Toni crying in Fangs' arms and the same with Betty and Jughead and Archie and Veronica. I couldn't see a dry eye in the room, which made me realise how much Ally had affected everyone here.

Everyone adored her, so much that the seats were full and there were rows of standing people crying in the back. FP patted my back and I grabbed the ring box from the podium before going back to sit next to Jughead. We looked at each other with broken expressions before looking back to FP as he said his eulogy.

"I suppose I should tell you all about her life, even if I wasn't always in it. So it wasn't easy for her, I adopted her a few years ago and finally Jug and I felt like we had a complete family. It felt more whole. We loved having her around, whether she was cooking or cleaning up after me and Jug messed the place up" He chuckled lightly, shaking his head as he turned his page over.

"I tried so hard to keep her happy, we all did. I suppose sometimes no matter how hard you try, you just can't always succeed. This time, the consequence was just too devastating. I hope the people who did this to my beautiful daughter are happy, and I want them to know that they will pay for it all. She was the sweetest girl I know, she didn't deserve to be broken down and beaten by those demons and brought to insanity like she was. They have not only ruined our lives, but they have ended one. Ended an extremely precious one too. I love you so much, Ally. Rest in Peace my darling girl" He began to cry at the end, so me and Jughead both got up to join him as we had to pick up the casket.

Everything went in slow motion as FP and I took either side of the front. My girlfriend, his daughter, Jughead's sister laid dead on our very shoulders. As we walked down the aisle I noticed the hundreds of glossy eyes staring up at us.

Cheryl, Reggie, Kevin, Archie, Veronica, all of the bulldogs, all of the serpents, even some teachers were here. Rows upon rows of Riverdale High students were here too, watching as my beautiful girlfriend said her last goodbye.

"They're gonna pay for this, We'll go to war again if we have to" I mumbled, loud enough for FP to hear.

"Don't worry kid, they're gonna pay. We'll make them pay for what they have done to our family. They're not getting away this time"