First Date (Seungwoo)

"What do you mean he's not there yet???" Your friends voice echoed through the phone causing you to wince because it was loud. "Oh my god this is the last time I set up my friends with my stupid cousins friends." Kellie ranted with a sigh.

"Should I just leave?" You asked looking around hoping you'd spot the person you were supposed to meet. You didn't know how he looked like, just that the guy would be wearing a red jacket and his name, Seungwoo. You had been waiting at the cafe for about 30 minutes. You had arrived 10 minutes earlier but he was late for 20 minutes now.

"No wait...YAH HEO CHAN!" You giggled slightly listening to her rant all over chasing her cousin and asking where your date was. Heo Chan was yelling that her date was arriving soon and asking Kellie to stop hitting him.

"Its fine, I'll just wait it out." You shut the call quickly and looked at the menu deciding you were going to order whatever to treat yourself. As you were about to get up and order at the counter, a broad chest stood in your way.

"I'm sorry I'm late." You looked up when the voice spoke and glared.

"You should be.Here." You pushed the menu at him and pointed. "I want a matcha latte and the red velvet.Since you were late, you can pay for it." You said looking up when he smirked down at you.

"Feisty little thing aren't you?" Finally looking at him, you noticed he was way taller than you when he stood up straight and that he looked very...statuesque. Yeap that was the word. Seungwoo noticing your dazed face, smirked even more. He bent closer to your face causing you to snap out of it and step back. "Sit, I'll go get your latte and cake, princess."

Bristling at the nickname, you were about to say something but he had already walked to the counter. You huffed before sitting down. The nerve of that man. He came back and chuckled at your pouty face.

"Princess, don't pout if you don't want a kiss" Taking his seat, he leaned back and watched you puff out angrily.

"That's not my name and you know it, Seungwoo-sshi."

"Seungwoo-sshi? Aren't you supposed to call me oppa?You're two years younger than me." He crossed his arms leaning back.

"What? Oppa?"

"Not oppa, then how about...jagi or yeobo?" He said nonchalantly.

"Are you crazy?" You asked with wide eyes. He was about to reply when the waiter brought over your order.

"Here's your americano." Passing it to seungwoo. "And for the beautiful lady, a matcha latte and cake." Placing the stuff in front of you with a smile. You noted there was a cupcake there as well. Looking at Seungwoo in confusion, you were about to ask him when the waiter cut you off. "I gave you our famous baby velvet cupcake as well. Thought you'd like it." He winked at you. You knew then the waiter was flirting because he did seem overtly friendly from the beginning. But before you could say anything, Seungwoo cleared his throat. Both you and the waiter looked at him, as he removed his jacket, showcasing a low cut white shirt that showed of his tattoo. He looked at the waiter and raised an eyebrow but apparently that was all it took cause the waiter immediately excused himself.

"Should have asked him to take the bloody cupcake away." Seungwoo mumbled.

"It's fine." You said. "I could have handled that myself."

"Yeah? He was practically giving you bedroom eyes." Seungwoo said with his lips thinned.

"No he was not! And why? Are you jealous?" You challenged him with a smirk.

"Yeah I am." Seungwoo said point blank. "I mean what guy can't see that a girl is out with a guy, that he flirts right in front of him?" Seungwoo looked back at the waiter at the counter who was looking anywhere but at their table.

"Well you were late." You crossed your arms.

"Yeah I know. It's my fault. I'm sorry." Seungwoo leaned closer towards you. Unable to take his beautiful eyes, you huffed and looked away, but he grabbed your chin softly and pulled your face back to his. "Are you still going to be angry?"

"Then, why don't you act cute and I'll forgive you." Looking at him, you knew he was a manly man and that he wouldn't act cute for sure. Most guys hated it. Thinking you had won, you started to drink your latte when the most shocking thing happened.

"Well, here goes nothing." He cleared his throat and looked at you. "Seungwoonie is sowwee he was late. Mianheee hmmm. Aegiya mmm?" He ended it with puffed cheeks causing you to spurt your drink out making a mess. Right at his face.

"I'm so sorry. Oh my god!" You jumped up and grabbed napkins thinking he'd be angry but he just started laughing.

"Well I can tell that this.." pointing at the both of you. "Will be an interesting relationship."

——————————————————————
Thank you for the support on these oneshots! For further support, https://ko-fi.com/dontlockmeup_seungwoonie (buys me a coffee)