Frat Part 2 (Seungyoun)

"What's up?" Seungwoo asked as he sat down next to Seungyoun up in his room. When Seungyoun said he wanted to talk to him, Seungwoo brought him up away from the party as his room was a no entry zone during parties. "It looked intense between you and Y/N. And she looked like she was about to cry. Plus Sam sent me a look that would have killed me if I didn't know her." Seungwoo looked towards a silent yet frustrated looking Seungyoun.

"Y/N and I have been together for 3 months." Seungyoun said running his hand through his hair. Seungwoo cocked an eyebrow.

"Wow, okay. Why didn't you tell us?" He asked.

"I..I don't know. I guess I was worried. I mean with what Jax said, I just didn't want to rock the boat." Seungyoun blew a breath out.

"You know I would have had your back." Seungwoo replied.

"I know hyung. I just...fuck I don't know. I hurt her. She said I treated her like a secret fuck buddy and I think I did. I took her for granted. I mean why the hell did I say that about her? Doing my homework?" Seungyoun smacked himself in the face. Seungwoo grabbed his hand.

"Hey calm down. We will think of something okay?" Seungwoo rubbed Seungyouns hair before grabbing his phone.

"Well Sams responses are terrible

"Well Sams responses are terrible." Seungwoo sighed. "We will think of something okay?" Seungyoun hugged him in thanks.

🐻🐻

You were hurt. Very hurt. You spent the whole night crying your eyes out that the next day your eyes were so swollen and red. Stupid Seungyoun. With his stupid frat. His stupid gorgeous face and his stupid jokes. Stupid man that made you fall in love with him hard but he treated you like you were nothing to him. You ignored Seungyouns countless messages to you.

Monday came with Seungyoun attempting to talk to you but you flipped him off

Monday came with Seungyoun attempting to talk to you but you flipped him off. He repeatedly tried to apologize the whole week but each time you flipped him off. Your heart broke every time you saw his dejected face but you kept a strong face on and only cried when you were home.

On one occasion Sam burst in as she was tired of seeing you sad.

"Okay, we're going out and having fun. No wallowing over he who shall not be named.