Chapter 10 - I care about you

Hardin

Morning found me staring at the ceiling above my head not being able to shut my eyes for even a second. Tessa was constantly on my mind. My stubborn self doesn't want to admit she is any different from the rest of the girls that crossed paths with me, but this is far from the truth. She was special to me in a very weird way. That day we kissed, I felt my self changing roads towards an unknown direction. Her innocence was what thrilled me more, the fact that she had never being touched before by any hand and I was dreaming of being the guy who was to change this.

 Her innocence was what thrilled me more, the fact that she had never being touched before by any hand and I was dreaming of being the guy who was to change this

I picked up my phone to check the time. Still no answer from her. I thought she might be angry at me or what she really wanted after all was to be left alone. I moved through the contacts and called Josh.

"Hello..?" Josh sounded from across the line.

"Josh, its Hardin"

"How did you get my number?"

"I got it from Tessa's phone, last night"

"I see. Did you call her mom?"

"Yeah... thought it was the right thing to do since they kept her in"

"Yeah, of course" he says and then I immediately bring the conversation to the point.

"Listen... I think I know what happened to her"

"Did you talk to Tessa?"

"No... I texted her though. Did you?"

"Yeah... a while ago"

"How is she?"

"She is doing okay, I asked her about last night"

"And...?" I ask full of anticipation.

"She doesn't remember much, just a girl slapping her and arguing with her"

"That fucking bitch... I know who she is"

"What? How?"

"That's none of your business. I got to go"

"Hardin wai..." I ended the call and hurried out of the room. I should have known it was Hannah. That dumb bitch wanted to mess with me, now she will see what is like to make me mad, I've been more than nice to her.

"Molly pack your shit, I have to leave"

"Do you have any idea what time it is? Where to? "

"Mind your own business. You can't stay here"

"Fine..." she says and slowly picks up her bag along with her jacket.

"Will you at least drive me over to Hannah? I don't want to go back home"

"That's exactly where I'm going. Move." I say trying to show her Im in a hurry.

"Oh someone's got a morning wood"