Chapter 18 - Let's fly away

Tessa

I heard Hardin scolding the guy sitting across our seats. I hope he didn't put up a big scene, I wouldn't like middle aged people staring at us for the rest of the trip. I love how he protects me though, how he gets offended with every little detail, even though we've only known each other for half a month.

I follow Hardin's instructions and enter the bathroom on the right. It's so tiny, it can barely fit one person. I'm glad it doesn't smell though, because it would be awfuly disgusting. Without knowing what to do, I lean across the sink waiting for further instructions.

Suddenly, within a few minutes, Hardin bursts inside, quickly closing and locking the door behind him. Why would he hide us in such a small room above 35.000 ft. in the air.

"Hardin what ar..."

"Shhh... be quiet" he said holding a finger on my lips.

"What are we doing in here? " I whispered.

"Don't you ever shut up?" He said and crashed his lips on mine.

His tongue was so warm, his hands grabbing my waist pulling me closer. The way his mouth moves, makes me open mine more and get lost in his touch. My hands move up to his hair since I love pulling them. Hardin, groans in pleasure and moves his hands thurther down, causing me to moan.

"You need to be quiet" he whispers in my ears. The feeling of his breath on my neck sends shivers through my spine, I can feel my legs getting weaker and Hardin holds me still. Between the sink and his torso I am able to rest my body and drift away.

"Hardin, what if someone comes in?" I ask him looking at the door.

"It's locked" he replies, and grabs my neck to suck the skin under my ear. Few moans leave my mouth, because I can't hold them.

"Are you scared?" he asks me.

"No..." I reply, having my eyes closed, enjoying every touch.

"Good. Now turn around" he instructs.

"Hardin, are you..."

"No babe. Not here. You are not ready yet" he replies and I feel relieved. I wouldn't like my first time to be in such an uncomfortable place.

I turn around to face the sink and I'm looking up at the mirror. Hardin standing behind me, places his head on the curve of my neck, looking at me through the mirror as well.

"Look at us" he says. He then brings his hands in front of me, resting them on my belly. He slowly shifts them, and moves his right hand underneath my t-shirt. He knows I'm still unfamiliar with someone else's touch on me, but this time, I want him to touch me everywhere.

"Can I move up?" he asks. I simply nod and lean back to steady myself on his chest. I can feel him getting hard, I feel his erection on my back. It drives me crazy, for a virgin, my hormones were dancing like crazy.

"See what you do to me Tess?" he says and one of his hands moves up to my breast, gently touching it above my bra. He is so gentle but yet the aura is rough at the same time. I gasp at his touch and moan in pleasure once again.

"I want to take you so badly babe" he says and I can feel my panties getting wet. The way he makes me feel, the way he only has, is incredible. I pray his hands will reach my panties and make me feel again like last night.

"Hardin please..." I literally beg him.

"Please what Tess?" he teases me. I hate it. I grab his hand and move it downwards on the surface of my panties.

"You naughty" he says and gives me a small smile. Thankfully he doesn't toy me any longer, and his hand suddenly makes it's way to my clit.

"Fuck.." I heard him say "You are so wet, I can fuck you right now" he says and I feel my wetness getting worse.