Chapter 21 - Stay or go

Hardin

Tessa looked so beautiful in that white dress. Almost like a pure and innocent bride, glowing on her wedding day. I wanted to make this day special for her...for both. I've never been with a virgin before and It would be a unique experience for me as well. To be honest it wasn't about that. Tess was special to me, I wanted her to know that in every possible way. I wanted to feel her and cherish her all in one. I didn't want to rush in to anything or give her the impression that she was just another girl who came and went out of my life in no time.

As we walked into our room, Tessa seemed a bit drunk to me. I certainly wasn't going to take advantage of her.

"Tess... do you want to take a shower?"

"No I'm okay, I just want to change and lay down a bit" she said and hid herself in the bathroom to get changed. I sat at the end of the bed to change as well, but the sight of her coming out of the bathroom with only her red underwear was enough to give me a heart attack. I placed my hand on my heart thinking that if I do this it will hold it from exploding. I've never seen anything more beautiful in my entire life.

"Teresa..." I teased her  "You look....uhmm.... I cant find the words" She stood there, leaning on the bathroom door looking straight at me waiting for a decent reply. I didn't have any. I was having a heart attack.

"You like it?" she asked me looking down on her toes biting her lips. That was it, I had to feel her. I stood up and went over to her, pulling her chin up to look at me. I tacked some hair behind her ear and whispered.

"I would like you better off without it"

She gasped at my response and hugged me with both hands. I hugged her as well and picked her up in my arms, heading towards the bed. My body was shivering from the stress building up, I had to be very careful Ι thought my hands would break. As I was placing her down, I laid next to her holding my head with my arm.

"Tess you didn't have to wear these. You don't need them"

"I wanted to look nice for you tonight" she says, bringing her hands on her body to cover up. I pulled the blanket up towards her to help her feel more comfortable.

"Why tonight?" I asked her.

"Well...I thought..." she began to say but I interrupted her.

"I also thought about it" I said while my heart was skipping multiple beats. "But you are drunk babe, I don't want to take advantage of you"

"Hardin I'm not" She pouts.

"You are babe" I said and scooped closer to her "Lets just sleep together, I want to hug you"

She didn't protest and we both hugged underneath the blanket. Her body was so warm on mine, with only the underwear being between us. I felt my length getting harder on her, I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so I shifted my legs a bit further.

In no time Tessa was fast asleep inside my arms. She looked so peaceful I didn't want this moment to end. I must be a terrible human being to have the stomach and break those bad news to her all at once. I wanted to delete every chapter in my life and only keep the one we are together. Just me and her. I turned on the TV, having the volume down also helped me drift to sleep.

---

Tessa

The morning light suddenly woke me up. I didn't know London could be so bright in winter. My head was feeling 10 pounds heavier, probably because of drinking last night.

Last night...

I lifted up the blanket I was covered with only to find myself with just my underwear.