Chapter 31 - High School Party

One Year Earlier
Summer, 2018

"So how's it going with you two?" Josh asked me while helping me chose an outfit for tonight's party.

"In generally good"

"Girl, that's not a good enough answer" he said, clearly not convinced.

"Well Nathan wants to move things forward... but I..."

"Not ready yet?" he asked and came to sit close to me.

"Yeah, I guess. I don't want to force it"

"And you shouldn't Tess. It will come naturally. Who knows, maybe its not meant to be with him"

He was right. Nathan was definitely the love of my life or at least that's what I thought. I was all over him, like a little girl. I was surprised he even asked me out in the first place. Josh always though he was suspicious, but after a while he just accepted his defeat. I dont know why he never liked him really.

"What about your first time?" I asked him.

"What else you want to know?" he playfully said. Of course I was the first person with who he talked about it but, with Nathan forcing me, I was curious to know more details... I guess to prepare my self.

"I mean... did it hurt?" I asked with a low voice, obviously ashamed to even mention it.

"Hell yeah it did! But its kind of different you know..." he explained and playfully pointed at his... butt!

"Yeah, I get it" I said chuckling.

"Well he was an asshole so not much worth to talk about. I think the important part is for the guy to be gentle"

"I think so too" I replied, clearly not knowing anything regarding this topic.

"Just dont think about it, go there and have fun"

"But, his house is huge and wirh many rooms... what if... he tries anything?"

"Then I'll fucking chop his god damn balls off" he said, mimicking a "slice" movement above his waist. Josh has always been so protective over me and honestly so have I. I still remember chasing off the first boy who broke his heart.

Good times!

As I waved Josh goodbye, thanking him for his helpful tips, I made my way back to my room in order to get ready. Nathan was throwing a party for the summer, to honor the end of high school, and since he was one of the most popular people, the whole school was invited. Unfortunately for me, Josh couldn't make it due to a family dinner that has been postponed for at least three times.

My parents weren't huge fans of high school parties but there was no way I would miss it. Truth be told I would only be able to hang out with Nathan and his group of friends since my only friend wouldn't be there to support each me. I tried to look as decent as possible but not over do it. Nathan would often mock my clothes saying they are too modest or that I'm a grown up woman now and I should act like one.

He wants a slut, not a grown up woman but whatever. I won't be one.

I remained true to my beliefs that a nice lady can look sexy and wanted without overdressing or putting tons of make up on her face. Natural beauty is actually a thing and I fucking support it. Nathan would always give me shit for those stuff like "loving my body" or "natural beauty" kind of conversations and honestly, he was disgusting. Well, love is blind as so am I.