Chapter 41 - Reunited

Hardin

"You fucker... I'm gonna kill you" I continued shouting and punching that asshole's face until I felt his blood on my knuckles. I was hovering on top of him not letting him go, I could only see red.

He had the nerve to touch Tessa, MY TESSA!

"What... the hell... man..." he said between breaths but after another punch, I left him bleeding there. I had more important shit to do and that was taking my baby away, far away from here. I leaned over next to his ears and whispered my final threat.

"Come close to her again and I will slit your throat like Sweeney Todd did. Am I clear?" he only nodded and turned to his side spitting blood. I quickly got up and slowly approach the picnic table, underneath was Tessa having her eyes shut while sobbing.

"Babe... It's over" I calmly said, kneeling in front of her and softly touching her hand. At first she flinched but then, she slowly opened her eyes that pierced through mine. God how I missed looking at this fallen angel.

"You are here" she said, letting more tears fall on her soft cheek.

"I never left baby" I softly said and picked her up in my arms bridal style. She didn't fight me nor shared any other word with me. Placing her head against my chest while I was caring her out of the woods, was the only communication I needed. I walked for a while feeling my anger and nerves slowly fading away because of her presence. She was here, now safely im my arms, and I swore in my life to keep her safe and happy from now on.

As we reached the car, I placed her on the passenger seat and buckled her up. Making my way around to the driver's sear, I called Josh to inform him about us leaving and remind him to bring Tessa's stuff back home. I wasn't going to waste any more of my time around here.

The drive back was thankfully short and quiet. I made one stop at the gas station to get her some water and maybe a snack, but she was passed out, sleeping like an angel. I carefully placed my hand on her thigh while driving and I felt my heart flutter. God I was so in love with her, the things I would do for her.

Pulling up on my driveway, yeah my driveway, because there is no fucking way I will let Tessa stay with that criminal father of hers, I picked her up and made my way inside the house. I didn't waste any time and went straight to bed. Before fully placing her above the soft blanket she opened her eyes, and squeezed her grip on my neck, indicating she didn't want to be placed down.

"Hardin..." she softly whispered.

"Yes baby?"

"I - I want to take a shower... please" She asked laying her head back over my chest.

"Of course" I said and turned around towards the bathroom. I understood she wanted to wash her body and remove every memory of that asshole.

I placed her on the ground and gave her a fresh towel.

"Your stuff are still with Josh , so I'll go bring you some fresh clothes of mine" but before I leave, she grabbed my wrists pulling me back.

"Hardin... please stay with me?" she asked looking down. I approached her and picked up her chin to look at me.

"Anything you need love" I answered and crashed my lips with hers. Asking for entrance I softly pressed her lower lip and she wrapped her arms around my neck kissing me deeper. She tasted so good, so soft, her moans filling our kisses were enough to make me hard as a rock. Even though I didn't want to stop, I pulled away for air and started caressing her cheek.

"Babe... we better stop because I won't be able to hold my self" I chuckled.

"I missed you Hardin... please" she begged, and looked at me with eyes full of lust.

"Let's get cleaned up first, shall we" I smirked and started undressing her. With every cloth I tossed aside, I felt my cock twitching in my pants asking for release. When she stood fully naked, I quickly removed all my clothes and she gasped when she saw my manhood sprinting out. I placed sweet kisses on her neck and grabbed her hand, guiding her to the shower.

I picked up my sponge and slowly started rubbing her back. I was desperately trying to relieve her from the stress of this man's touch. Just thinking of what could have happened makes my insides turn. I should have killed him and toss him at the lake, but I guess I'm such a good person, I spared his life.

I could tell Tessa was enjoying the hot water, as she leaned on my chest and I brought my chin on the crook of her neck holding her tight against me. My hands were slowly making their way further down as her breath hitched a little. At first I hesitated, but then I figured that she probably needs this as much as I do. After all, I fucking missed her.

I started kissing her neck, letting the hot water double the pleasure on the places my tongue trailed. Continuing with my hands, I grabbed one of her breasts, massaging her softly.

"H-hardin... whaa... what are you doing" she asked holding her eyes shut.

"Just relax babe... I'll take care of you"
Moving my other hand further down, I rechead her clit and I softly started circling my finger while nipping her earlobe. I felt her body tremble and her breathing became louder.

"You want me to stop?" I asked seductively in her ear. She just nodded no.

"I wanna hear you love"

"No... don't..." she said sinking further in my embrace . Taking this as my cue, I slowly moved my finger further, slowly entering her wet as fuck folds when a huge moan left my mouth. Tessa hitched on my arms and I could tell it was a bit uncomfortable because I had only taken her once and she was probably so soar and god so tight.

"Babe... you are dripping wet" I growled in her neck. I continued pumping my finger in and out of her as her hips pushed along. I didn't hesitate and pushed another finger in.

"Hardin... I cant.... hold..." she said, grabbing my arm to steady herself, since her orgasm was starting to slowly hit her.

"Let go baby" I demanded and started pumping harder until she came undone on my fingers. Her body shook the orgasm away and honestly it was so sexy I would fuck her right there.

"I missed this" I genuinely said.

"Me too... I couldn't stop thinking about you" she replied, squeezing my hands that were now resting on her tummy.

"Tess... I'm sorry for everything"

She then turned around and pressed her lips on mine. I wrapped her in my arms, squeezing her, not letting her go again.

"Hardin... I... can't... breaaath" she gowled.

"Damn... sorry baby" I chuckled, rubbing the back of my head.

"Please promise me... please... that you will tell me the truth" she pleaded, looking in my eyes. I cupped her face and pecked her red nose.

"I'll explain everything love"

Author's Note
Hey guys :) I Hope you liked this short chapter from Hardin's point of view. Later today I'll be uploading one from Tessa❤️