Chapter 21-The Action

Some of the policemen looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

'I shall repeat again. Put down your guns,' Kwang Soo made a cut on Ji Hyo's neck, making her shriek. Blood trickled down her neck, which made her shed a tear.

Soon, instructions from the police force were given and the policemen put their guns down and kicked them to Kwang Soo. They also held their hands up, according to Kwang Soo's demands. Jong Kook and Haha also raised their hands, as an act of surrender to Kwang Soo.

'What's Kwang Soo trying to do?' Jong Kook stared at the pale Ji Hyo. 'Oh no, it seems like Ji Hyo is exhausted and is about to faint,' Jong Kook thought.

'I have to do something. I'm the nearest to Kwang Soo so…' Jong Kook thought.

'Kwang Soo's dad?' Jong Kook pointed at the entrance of the warehouse, diverting everyone's attention, including Kwang Soo.

Without a second thought, Sparta Kook charged towards Kwang Soo and kicked him in his knees. Kwang Soo winced as he released his grip on Ji Hyo.

Instinctively, Ji Hyo ran to the entrance of the warehouse, back into safety.

All of a sudden, Kwang Soo aimed the knife at Jong Kook which grazed him arm and hurt him.

Amongst all this, the policemen took a big turn and charged from the back of the warehouse. They then restricted and handcuffed Kwang Soo with a quick speed.

Just then, Kwang Soo dropped the knife in his hands and fainted. He was then brought into an ambulance, with the police following behind closely.

Feeling scared, the crying Ji Hyo ran into Jong Kook's arms, shouting 'Oppa!' as they hugged each other.

Haha felt awkward as he witnessed that and took a step away from them.

Just then, the running man members arrived at the scene, after receiving Haha's text. They panted heavily as they hurried to the warehouse.

'Oh dang, at least Ji Hyo is safe,' Gary muttered under his breath, seeing Ji Hyo and Jong Kook hugging each other tightly.

A wave of jealously washed over Gary and he felt bitter.

(What do you think will happen next? I really appreciate everyone who commented and voted for my story!  Please continue doing so!
Ty and make sure to check out my next chapter!)