The flower field: Lily meets Lopmon | Chapter 3

The next day...

Taeka's little sister, Lily, was sitting in her room, weaving a flower crown out of some blades of grass and small flowers she had picked herself. She reached down to grab another flower, but realized she was all out. 'Aww, I don't have enough to finish! I need to go back to the park...' Lily thought to herself. She sat up and left her room, walking to her mom in the laundry room. "Mommy im gonna go to the park to get more flowers, ok?" She asks.

"I don't know Lily, the news said that the park had some terrible damage done to it...I'm not sure if it's safe." Her mom says.

"Oh it's ok! Im not going to that part of the park anyways, I'm just going to the flower garden to collect more flowers...Is that ok?" Lily says. Her mom tries to think for a moment, unsure. "Sure, I guess. Just be careful..." She says, giving in.

"HEY, can I come with too?!" Taeka shouts from her bedroom.

"I've already told you, Taeka, you're not allowed to leave the house until you finish cleaning your room!" Their mom shouts back sternly. Taeka responds by groaning loudly. Lily walks over to Taeka's open bedroom where's she lazily sweeping. "It's ok, you can join me after you finish cleaning your disgusting room!" Lily says happily.

"Wha- Is my room really that bad?!" Taeka asks, baffled.

Yup! Byeeeeee!" Lily skips cheerfully down the stairs, grabbing her backpack and heading out the front door.

Sometime later...

Lily was now at the park, but a different spot that had stone paths surrounded by flower gardens with all different kinds of flowers. Lily walked over to a specific area that was filled with pink flowers, and went to work picking some. While she was picking some flowers, she heard a rustling noise up in a tree next to her. She looked up and saw a small brown creature sticking out of the trees. 'Is that a rabbit?' Lily thought to herself. She stood up slowly, staring up at the tree. "Hey little rabbit, how'd you get up there?" She called. The rabbit creature was startled by her, hiding itself quickly into the leaves. The creature then accidentally drops a device that softly lands on some flowers. Lily walks up to the device, curious.

"Hey, I think you dropped this!" Lily calls to the creature, holding up the device

"Hey, I think you dropped this!" Lily calls to the creature, holding up the device. The Digivice then starts shining brightly, its light shining off the tree leaves. The little creature then popped out of the leaves, awed by the light.

 The little creature then popped out of the leaves, awed by the light