Frozen Tundras | Chapter 22

A day later...
Now that the group had received the Digi-egg of Love, they were now on the path to the Frozen Tundras, where Commandramon said the Digi-egg of Friendship was.
...However, nobody realized how much hard it'd be to get up to that area. The area was on top of a steep, snowy hill with a heavy blizzard raining down on everyone. And even with wearing as much warm winter as they possibly could, everyone's toes and fingers were numb.
Everyone was now climbing atop the hill, but were now out of breath, starting to feel numb from the cold.
"How much...Further?" Cora huffs.
"I don't think we're even...Halfway there yet." Blaine says, shielding his eyes from the snow.
"It's ok guys...We can...Do this!" Taeka says, trying to sound confident.
"Are you guys sure we shouldn't...Digivolve?" Lopmon asks. "If I digivolved into...Pteramon...I could just fly us up there."
"Or Kangarumon could...Hop up to the top." Labramon adds.
"Allomon could also...Carry us all up there." Dracomon says.
"No guys...You need to save your...Strength." Erik says. Everyone continues trekking up the mountain until Lily trips and falls, breathing heavily.
"Lily!" Taeka walks over to Lily, picking her up. "It's ok guys...Were almost there!" Taeka stomps ahead of everyone, full of determination. She keeps stomping ahead until she sees the snow rustling nearby...

 She keeps stomping ahead until she sees the snow rustling nearby

'Hyogamon: Champion level, Virus. Snowy Digimon with a close resemblance to Ogremon. Attacks with its Ice Club.'
"RAAAAAURGHHH!!"
"AAAAAGHHH!!" Everyone screams, surprised by the sudden Digimon's appearance!
"ICE CLUB!!"
"PETIT FIRE!!"
"BABY BREATH!!"
"RETRIEVING BARK!!" Before Hyogamon can attack, the Digimon Fire back at him, causing the icy Digimon to fumble back.
"...LOP PUNCH!!" Lopmon quickly runs up to Hyogamon, socking him right in the face!
"WAAAAUUUGHH!!"
The attack causes Hyogamon to trip and fall, rolling all the way down the mountain.
"Yeesh, what a weirdo!" Cora remarks.
"It's ok...I think we got him!" BlackGabumon responds.
"Yeah...And look, I think we're almost at the top!" Taeka quickly stomps ahead, still carrying Lily until they all finally reach the top of the mountain.
"Huh...Guess it was closer then I thought." Blaine says.
"See guys...I told you we could do it!" Taeka happily says, breathing heavily. Everyone looks around at the small town, the landscape and small, wooden buildings covered in snow...
...With a snow covered tower standing in the middle.
"Raaaargh..." And a bunch of Hyogamon, all staring down at the group with evil glares.
"INTRUDERS! INTRUDERS!!" All the Hyogamon growl.
"...Why am I not surprised by this?" Blaine huffs sarcastically.
...Then suddenly another Digimon hops down from the top of the tower.

Then suddenly another Digimon hops down from the top of the tower