Chapter 3

[Y/N]'s POV:

"Hey, Bakugou." I nodded at the boy standing where I had left him yesterday.

"Hey, dumbass." He answered, smiling slightly.

"You should smile more," I said, nudging him, "your smile is nice."

"SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD!" Bakugou said as he blushed.

"Sorry," I laughed, "just a suggestion."

"Well I don't need it." he huffed. We walked in comfortable silence for a minute before he asked,

"So what did you do after school?"

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Just answer dumbass."

"Okay, yeesh. I got home, did some training, homework. That's pretty much it. You?" I asked

"Same thing." he said simply. We walked in silence for the rest of the way to school.

Bakugou's POV:

I really want to hold her hand... She'd probably pull away, so it's better if I just don't. I was so happy that she agreed to this, and when she complimented my smile, my heart started to beat so fast! It still hasn't calmed down. I could get used to this dumbass. Not that I'd ever tell her that, she would just make fun of me. I didn't want this to end, but I saw the school up ahead.

[Y/N]'s POV:

As we approached the school, I saw Todoroki nearing the entrance.

"Todoroki!" I cried as I jogged up to him, leaving Bakugou behind.

"Oh," said the boy, surprised that I was talking to him, "hey [L/N]."

"Please, no need to be so formal, just call me [F/N]."

"Okay... [Y/N]."

"Anyway, I didn't get to talk to you much yesterday, so I thought I could today! Then we can become friends!" I smiled at him,

"I don't want to be your friend." He said bluntly.

"What! Why not?"

"I'm acknowledging you as my rival, you should be honored. I don't have time for friends." He said as we walked into class,

"Can't we be both?"

"No."

"Well, wouldn't it be helpful to be friends with your rival?" I asked, sitting on his desk.

"How could that possibly be helpful?" he said, his voice dripping with disdain.

"Well, friends train with each other, right? So if your friend is also your rival, you'll be able to learn their strength's and weaknesses. No?" I said, getting off his desk and sitting in my seat before he could respond. He looked over at me and opened his mouth, but was interrupted by Bakugou slamming his hand on my desk.

"WHY'D YOU LEAVE ME BEHIND LIKE THAT DUMBASS!" Oops. I thought,

"I just wanted to talk to Todoroki, chill."

"WHY'D YOU WANT TO TALK TO DAMN HALF-N-HALF?! ARE YOU LOOKING DOWN ON ME? I'LL KILL Y-"

"Sit. Down." said Aizawa as the class started. Bakugou huffed and went to his seat.

Todoroki's POV:

Interesting, I never thought of things that way. [Y/N] does have a point. I thought as Bakugou started yelling at [Y/N]. I wish I could just freeze him and talk to her, our conversation was just getting interesting.