Chapter 30

[A/N]: Okay, I'm going to do a time skip to the training camp thingie cause I want to move this story along.

[y/n]'s POV:

"I'm so psyched!" Ochaco chattered happily, "I've been looking forward to this camp all semester [y/n]!" I smiled and patted her head out of sheer instinct. Her eyes suddenly widened, her face turned red, and she scrambled away from me. She started chanting camp along with Mina and Kaminari.

"Wow, Uraraka and the others sure are excited," Midoriya said. I nodded,

"Yeah... I don't see what all the hype is about. I'm not really up for a trip to the woods."

"I think it'll be fun, we get to train more and improve our quirks!"

Of course you would think that. I thought to myself.

"I heard some of class A is taking extra courses! Does that mean they actually failed the final exams?" Monoma cried, "That must be so embarrassing, especially since you're supposed to be so much better than my class! ALL OF YOU MUST BE WALLOWING IN SHAME!" Kendo was quick to hit him over the head.

"Thanks Kendo," I said while sweatdropping.

"No problem [y/n], I really can't understand what his problem is," she groaned as she dragged him onto the bus.

The classes all boarded their respective buses and we started the drive.

"Here's the deal," Aizawa started, "we'll be on this bus about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused."

"Why don't we blast some music?" Denki exclaimed. Aizawa looked back to see the class not focused at all.

"*le sigh* Why do I even bother. Though I guess this is the only time they'll get to fool around."

I sighed and sank into my seat at the back of the bus. I stretched my legs out since I had the four seats to myself. I slipped my headphones in and started to listen to some music before Denki stood up and came to the back of the bus.

"Hey [y/n]!" He said as he remained standing, much to Iida's protests, "Got room for one more?" I raised an eyebrow and look at my legs, I was taking up three of the four seats.

"..."

"Okay!" Denki said as he took hold of my ankles and lifted them slightly, sliding under to the seat next to me before letting my legs rest on his thighs, "thanks for the seat."

I gave him a really? look and he shrugged.

"I would be too far away if I was in the last seat."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "what's up?"

"Nothing much, just wanted to hang with ya for the ride."

"Oh, okay," I said, looking at him for a moment before extending a headphone to him, "Want to listen?"

"Yeah!" he exclaimed heartily before leaning in closer to me to place the headphone into his ear, "ooo! I like this song, [your favorite song], right?"

We continued to talk over the course of the ride, and he eventually started to doze off on my shoulder, my music still playing through the headphone in his ear.

Time Skip:

"This doesn't look like much of a rest stop..."

"And where's class B?"

"You don't really think we stopped here just so you could stretch your legs do you?" Aizawa mumbled,

"Please sir, the toilet?" Mineta pleaded. He was promptly ignored.