Chapter 4

[Y/N]'s POV:

I had just finished my homework and decided to make a training schedule for me and the boys. I know Zuku needs more training that Katsuki and Shoto, so I'll see him twice a week and the others once. I finished the schedule and texted the three boys their days individually. I also told Izuku not to tell the other two that he got two days of training, he understood.

Time Skip: at school the next day

[Y/N]'s POV:

I walked into the classroom and yawned, sitting in my seat and putting my head on my desk.

"You okay [Y/N]?" I heard a voice say. I simply nodded my head, not looking up, "You sure? I mean, I'm assuming something happened with Todoroki yesterday based on the state of your arm." I looked up at the mention of my arm. I saw Kirishima looking at me concerned.

"I'm fine," I lied. Toshi hadn't even come home last night, so he hasn't seen my injury yet. Not that he would care, he'd assume that it was from training.

"Well, you know you can always talk to me, right?" Kirishima said, his voice going quiet. I gazed into his eyes and smiled softly.

"I know," his cheeks flushed and he looked away.

"Want to eat with me today?" he asked as the bell rang for class,

"Sure, I'm looking forward to it." he blushed and scurried to his seat.

Time Skip: lunch

After getting my food, I started heading over to the Bakusquad's table when Kirishima grabbed my hand and led me to an empty table.

"I thought you said-"

"I meant alone," he said. I felt a pair of eyes burning into my back. Bakugou. I ignored him and focused on the redhead in front of me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something personal," Kirishima said seriously,

"Shoot," I said, my stomach dropping.

Meanwhile, over at the Bakusquad's table, Bakugou was glaring at [Y/N]'s back.

"Man!" said Denki, sighing and leaning back in his chair, "Kirishima is already making moves on [Y/N]."

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?!"  Backugou yelled,

"Are you dumb? They are literally right there, you've been staring at them the entire time!" said Mina smirking.

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!"

"What's up?" I asked, slightly dreading what Kirishima might ask me.

"I wanted to tell you something about myself, that I haven't told anyone else because I feel like I can trust you and that you would understand. I feel really comfortable around you and I want you to know this about me. For some reason, I think that you of all people would understand and I know I can't just tell anyone about this because they wouldn't understand. You understand, right?" Kirishima rambled, I was relieved that he wasn't asking about me though.

"Okay..."

"I'm not an actual redhead."

"Huh?" I was so confused, was he serious?

"No, I mean, there's more to it," he chuckled, "I know it sounds ridiculous, okay? But trust me, there's more."

"Okay."

"When I was younger, I really hated myself and my quirk. I thought it was lame and weak, and I thought I was lame and weak. I thought that I could never become a hero. I became severely depressed and even tried to take my life once." I inhaled sharply, "But when I realized how much it impacted my mom and my closest friends, I decided that I wouldn't give up and that I would become manly, that I would become a hero! But from time to time I feel like I'm drowning in my own thoughts and I start to panic in certain situations." Kirishima finished, rubbing the back of his neck. I took his hand, my thumb drawing circles on his hand.