Chapter 28

[y/n]'s POV:

I stifled a giggle as I watched both Midoriya and Bakugou get beaten by All Might. When the hero used Midoriya as a weapon to smack Bakugou into oblivion, I completely lost it and started cackling like a maniac.

A little while later, they had somehow managed to escape the training area and passed the test.

Now it was my turn, shit.

I walked towards the ring, where my homeroom teacher was waiting for me.

"Hi Aizawa," I said, waving at him.

"[l/n], good luck," he said, nodding at me. I smiled slightly,

"Take it easy on me."

"You wish."

I chuckled before activating my quirk. I started to slow down time as I heard feedback coming through the sound system.

"AND BEGIN!" Present Mic's voice rang through the speakers in a low and robotic tone. I immediately started to rush Aizawa, making it to about a foot in front of him before he initiated his quirk. Immediately, time went back to normal and I unsheathed by katanas before launching myself at him. He quickly jumped back with his eyes still on me and his scarf expanding.

"No more quirk for you [l/n], what are you going to do?" Aizawa taunted as his capture weapon started to speed in my direction, the varying tendrils coming from all directions.

I closed my eyes and crouched as I let out a breath. In the next moment, I had kicked out of my squatted position into a backflip as I swung my blades outwards. The scarf clashed with my swords and sparks flew.

What are these things made out of? I questioned as I dodged another attempt to capture me.

In the viewing room:

Uraraka's POV:

"Holy moly! Did you see that backflip! That so totally rocked dude!" Kaminari cried excitedly. I laughed as did Mina. I looked over and saw Midoriya with sparkles in his eyes. He looked down quickly and started to write in his notebook fervently.

"So even with her quirk erased, she has heightened speed, agility, and strength. Much like Kacchan. I wonder what her training regimen was before she came here. Along with her notable control over her quirk, I wonder how she trained it since the use of quirks while underage is illegal in America. I'll have to ask her about that too. Maybe I could help her redesign some of the aerodynamics of her suit so she could really capitalize on those enhanced skills..."

I sweatdropped,

"Deku?" he didn't look up, "Deku?" I repeated.

"GODDAMMIT DEKU SHUT YOUR DAMN TRAP AND STOP MUTTERING FOR CHRIST SAKE!" Bakugou yelled, jolting poor broccoli boy out of his trance.

"EEP-" he cried as blood rushed to his cheeks and he flailed his arms around, "s-sorry!"

"Tch- damn nerd"

[y/n]'s POV:

Aizawa and I continued to dance around one another. Him dodging my swinging katanas and attempting to remain out of their reach. I was focused on trying to avoid his capture weapon.

In a moment of distraction, he managed to wrap his scarf around the base of one of my katanas and wrenched it out of my hand. I grunted in annoyance.

I quickly took advantage of my now free hand and grabbed a small throwing knife from my utility belt and launched it at Aizawa with deadly accuracy. His eyes widened after noticing the small flick of my wrist. Yet he moved too slowly and the blade skimmed his leg, tearing a hole in his costume and cutting his leg. He grunted in annoyance as his leg buckled.