Chapter 27

Time Skip:

[Y/N]'s POV:

It had been about a week since the sleepover with the girls and the final exam had finally rolled around. I hadn't received any more calls from Leo, which was a relief, but it put me on edge because I knew that he wouldn't have given up that easily.

My father had assured me that the security around the school had increased and that the police were on standby to avoid any more incidents with the LOV.

I walked into the classroom and slumped into my seat. I still hadn't made up with Bakugou, so there was this awkward tension whenever we made eye contact. I didn't like it, but I couldn't easily forgive him, after all, he had betrayed my trust. Even if it was a small promise, it made me question whether or not he would be able to keep any larger ones. I sighed and rested my head in my hand.

I was just so done with everything, I just wanted to get these finals over with so I could have a break from everything.

"Hey, [Y/N]?" Dentistry said as he sat in front of me. I looked up and smiled,

"What's up Denki?" I chirped,

"Well... uh," he shifted before continuing, "I didn't do so hot on the midterm, and I don't want to fail the final. So I was wondering if you could help me study?" He pleaded. Before I could answer, Mina appeared next to him,

"Oooh, me too [Y/N]! I heard that only those who passed the final exam would be able to go to this camp! I reaaaaallllllly want to go! Please take pity on us and help us study!" She wailed as she grabbed my upper arm and shook me lightly. I laughed,

"You guys, of course," they both sighed in relief, "I didn't know there would be a camp, hm. That will be interesting," I said before Aizawa walked in and started the class.

Over the course of the next week, I helped a couple of my peers study for the written half of the final.

Time Skip: Final exam time (yay!)

Our class stood in a group as the teachers explained the test.

"Alright, we're going to be pairing you up and you will be going against the teachers." A couple students groaned. "Of course, to give you guys a chance at passing, the teachers will not be going all out and will be wearing weights in order to limit their power."

Man, I pity whoever has to fight dad. I thought.

"Here are your pairs,

Denki and Mina against Principal Nezu, Ochaco and Aoyama against Thirteen, Koda and Jirou against Present Mic, Kirishima and Sato against Cementos..." I tuned out the rest of All Might's words, simply keeping an ear out for my name.

"And finally, young Midoriya and young Bakugou will be going against me!" My father cried will jabbing his thumb into his chest.

Major oof for them. I furrowed my brows in confusion before raising my hand.

"Ah yes, don't think we forgot about you, young [l/n]!" Nexuses chirped, "We have something special in store for you!"

"Whoopee, yay me," I said sarcastically, making Nuzum chuckle.

"Now, since the beginning of this year, we have observed your extreme strength both with and without your quirk. We think it would be unfair to place you in a group of three, so we're going to give you a choice. You're going to be fighting either one or two teachers on your own. We're adapting your exam because of your skill and we want to be able to measure your growth while here at UA. So here are your choices; you will be in a simple ring, much like in the sports festival, and will go one v one against Eraserhead. Or, you can be in a city training zone, with places where you can hide, here you will fight both Eraserhead and Ectoplasm." The class around me whistled,