Chapter 24

Time Skip: after internships

[Y/N]'s POV:

As soon as I walked back into the classroom, I burst out in laughter.

"What the hell happened to you!" I cried as I pointed at Bakugou's hair. He grit his teeth before snapping,

"Shut up before I blow you into oblivion!" he yelled as small explosions went off on his palm.

"I'd like to see you try... pretty boy!" Kirishima hollered, tears coming out of his eyes.

"What did you just call me!" Bakugou yelled, his hair popping back up to its original spikeball appearance, which only served to make me, Kirishima, and Sero laugh even harder.

The rest of the class conversed casually, up until the Hero Killer was brought up. You see, the news had said that an amateur hero (aka me if you didn't put two and two together yet) stumbled upon the Hero Killer and three high school students and handled the situation. I wasn't named, but I also wasn't banned from telling people it was me.

"You three are lucky you made it out alive," Sero said as he looked at the three other boys involved in the incident. Mina turned to me,

"Wait, [Y/N]... didn't you also intern with Endeavor? Where you there too?" she asked. I nodded slowly, "But I didn't hear anything about a fourth student on the news!" she exclaimed rather loudly. By now, the entire class was looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah, where the hell were you? And who the fuck is this amateur hero?" Bakugou muttered as he walked over to the group of 1-A students. I chuckled and twisted my bracelet.

"I, uh...." I glanced at Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida before continuing, "I was the amateur hero..." A silence enveloped the classroom.

"Wait... what?" Kirishima said, speaking the words that were on everyone's minds.

"Um... I have my hero license... so I'm technically a pro hero. I was still with Endeavor when Todorki texted me to get to his and Midoriya's location." I explained, the class looked at me in awe.

"Wow!" Ochaco cried as she flung her arms around me, "That's amazing! The test is supposed to be really hard, some adults don't even pass it!" She exclaimed and I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, it was pretty difficult," I said. I could feel a murderous aura approaching me and I turned around quickly, only to see Bakugou glaring at me. "You have something to say, Bakugou?" I said, tilting my head and smiling innocently. The ash-blond shook his head.

"I just don't see how you managed to get your hero license so young. Let me guess, did your father pull his pro-hero strings to get you into that exam?" Bakugou sneered. I frowned and walked over to him, a dark aura suddenly surrounding me.

"You know Bakugou, the last time we fought, I took it easy on you and barely used any of my quirk. Yet I still beat you." I said, smiling dangerously,

"You trying to pick a fight!?" Bakugou growled as he took a step closer to me.

"Sure" I shrugged, "As I just said, I would beat you in a heartbeat. And to answer your question, no, all my father had to do was give consent since I am a minor, I did the rest of the work." I sat down in my desk as the class started, "Oh, and Bakugou,"

"Hm?" he grumbled, looking over at me,

"Don't ever say shit like that again, or I'll rip your guts out," I said, smiling. A shiver ran down his spine and he huffed before turning to face the front of the class.