Chapter 5

[Y/N]'s POV:

I walked into the classroom silently. I felt people looking at me, but I didn't care.

"[Y/N], are you okay? Your eyes are really puffy, have you been crying?" Mina asked.

"I'm fine, just a little falling out with my dad," I answered,

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mina said empathetically. Izuku was looking at me concerned, I ignored him.

"Don't apologize, it isn't your fault," I said half-heartedly,

"Yeah, but-"

"WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU THIS MORNING DUMBASS!" Bakugou roared, storming up to me.

"Huh?"

"DON'T 'HUH' ME YOU IDIOT! YOU DIDN'T ANSWER ANY OF MY TEXTS OR CALLS!" he yelled furiously,

"Were you worried about her?" Mina teased,

"SHUT THE HELL UP WEIRDO, I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU!" he barked, turning to me, "NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF DUMBASS!"

"Leave me alone." I said flatly.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Bakugou got up in my face.

"I said," I looked at him, a look of calm rage took over my face, "Leave. Me. Alone." the temperature in the room dropped, and my classmates shivered. Bakugou grabbed onto my collar and opened his mouth to scream at me, but my hand shot out, grabbing onto his wrists and gripping them tightly. His crimson eyes stared into mine and widened as he saw the pure rage in them, "Let me go before I beat you senseless."

"THE FUCK YOU SAY TO ME? YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?" he shouted, ignoring all the warnings I was giving him, pulling me closer by the collar of my uniform. I scowled and wrenched his arms free of my collar, twisting them behind his back and pushing him ground with my foot to the back of his head. The class looked at me in shock, not sure what to do. I held him there for a second then let go of him. He stood up shakily, his arms aching from the odd angle they were forced into. He glared at our other classmates, daring them to laugh; none of them did. He stalked to his seat without looking back at me.

Aizawa walked into the classroom, failing to notice the weird atmosphere. He announced that we were going off-campus to the USJ after lunch today, and we were to get our hero costumes for the first time today.

Time skip: after eating lunch on the roof, alone

We walked back into the class, spotting the cases that held our hero costumes, I found mine and took it with me into the changing room.

"Hey, [Y/N], are you okay?" I could here Uraraka ask from outside of the stall I was in.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just had a rough night last night and having the angry pomeranian up in my face didn't help," I answered.

"I understand, he can really be insufferable sometimes," Mina joined in on the conversation from a neighboring stall, "also, where did you learn how to do that?"

"Training," I said.

"Oh, okay." Uraraka said, understanding that I didn't want to talk about my training anymore, "do you want to talk about what happened last night then?"

"Um," I hesitated but ended up telling them that my dad (who remained unnamed) had set me up with a quirk marriage.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry [Y/N]," said Jirou.

"Yeah, well, what can I do about it?" I said sadly, stepping out of the stall in my hero costume. My hero costume was all black, with mesh cut-outs on my torso, shoulders, and down the sides of my legs. I also had a hood attached with a mask, as well as straps on my thighs for my knives, two on my back for my katanas, one on each arm and finally a utility belt for throwing knives. (image below- this is what I imaged when creating this character (I drew it), if you don't like it then you can imagine something else in its stead)