Chapter 10

Lauren pov

“Wake up sleepy heads!” 

Ugh, that’s all I could think of and hitting the snooze on who ever was waking me from the only time i have to rest.

“Ally shut it, it's too early for your happy butt” Dinah said as she curled deeper in to the couch. 

I squinted my eyes from where i was on the couch as the light shining through the window which brighten the room.

Who wants to be up at this time in the morning? Knowing Ally, it’s probably 8 or 9 am. I love the girl but sometimes i really hate perky Ally.

From where i was i could see, Normani laid on the other side of the couch sprawled out with her leg over the back of the couch and her arms wide. Dinah who laid not too far, was on the floor in almost the same way but with her body lims in a blanket.

I smiled a little while stretching and yawned before sitting up ...well tried to anyways.

I sat up somewhat and looked down at the unfamiliar weight on me, but my frown turned into a small smile at what I came across, or more of who. I found a sleeping Camila with her arm draped over my waist and a leg looped in my own.

Although I didn't mind the extra weight, even though it felt comfortable. but I know if someone other than me was awake…... I wouldn't be hearing the end of this.

But again i didn’t mind.

I felt Camila move and focus my mind on now then falling into space watching her sleep as her chest rose and fell. She ended up cuddling even closer to my body as she nuzzled her nose into my shirt. She mumbled in her sleep which was oddly cute and she held onto my shirt as if i was gonna go somewhere.

“You done staring at her?” 

I jumped at the unexpected voice and turned to find Ally leaning over the couch and watching me with an eyebrow raised. 

“I...i wasn’t s-staring” I said clearing my throat a little as I felt my cheeks heat up.

“Mhm sure you weren’t" Ally said before walking towards the other two knuckleheads sprawled out. Ally took a pillow just close by and started to hit them awake, which was a horrible idea to begin with because the next thing I knew Dinah was chasing Ally with a pillow along with Normani close by.

“Your dead pipsqueak!”

“It was worth it!”

I was laughing at the site until i felt Camila stear. She sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she looked so adorable as she woke from her sleep. Like a small puppy waking up. Speaking of puppies where was that little bug.

“Leo” I called and not a second later he hopped on the couch and attacked me with kisses.

“Awe Leo there you are” i said petting his little head before he attacked Camila who was still somewhat asleep. I watched as Camila fell beside me on the couch with Leo attacking her face now.

“Leo ...i love you... but haha... get off” Camila said in between giggles.

I hadn’t realized I was staring at the two...well mainly Camila as she smiled down at Leo and petted his ears and head. She caught my gaze and gave me a smile and I could help but smile as well.

“Morning” she said and i had to remember how to speak for a second.

“Oh, um good morning” i said as i gave her a small smile.

“And good morning to you two!” Dinah said hopping on me and Camila along with Normani and Ally putting us in a dog pile.

“Ugh i love you guys but i ...can’t ...Breath” i said dramatically before laughing along with Dinah who thought it was hilarious.