Chapter 22

Laurens pov

I took her lips in my own in an eager kiss and she gladly returned it as she kissed me back just as eagerly.

I pulled her close to me by her waist and gently bit her lip and swiped my tongue over as she parted her lips and granted me permission to explore her mouth.

She pulled me closer as if that was even possible as she lost her hands in my dark long locks and harshly sucked on my tongue which made me groan as I gently squeezed her waist.

I separated from her and looked her in the eyes with the amount of lust and love I felt in me, I could see it in her eyes. The amount of love and lust that filled those brown eyes i loved so much.

I took her by the hand and led her to the room and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as we stood in my room.

I turned to Camila and she looked just as nervous as I did. I let go of her hand and found her cheek as I caressed it softly and leaned in until my forehead met hers, closing my eyes and just hear her unsteady breathing as well as my own.

“We...don’t have to” I whispered and she just shook her head and held onto my arm that was caressing her soft skin as her other hand held onto my shirt.

“I want to, i’m just…”

“Nervous “ i finished and I found her eyes once more and she gave me a small nod. “ don’t be, i would never hurt you-”

“I know…” she whispered and gave me another small nod “i know” she said once more before taking my lips in her in a passionate kiss as she pulled me close to her.

Our lips intertwined as our breathing got heavier and our tongues fought with one another for dominance.

I gasped in surprise as her hands slipped under my shirt and caressed my sides and she let her nails drag along my skin that made me arch in to her body.

I pulled her close by the waist and let my own hands wander. I let one of my hands caress the back of her neck as I tugged her hair gently and I hear her moan softly. As my other hand wandered further south and gently grabbed her back side which made her arch this time, into my body and bit my lip in the process.

I smiled a little as we separated from the kiss and caught our breath for a second. I walked her back until we hit the bed, gently laying her down as I hovered over her. I took the time and moved her hair from her face and just looked at her for a second as I leaned down and got close to her lips.

“You’re so beautiful” I whispered before taking her lips in my own again. I lay in between her legs as she lifted her leg and tangled hers with mine and lost her hands in my hair once more.

I let my lips wander to her jaw and neck like before and kissed her everywhere i could as if i was worshipping her skin. My kisses turned into open mouth kisses and bite the soft skin before running my tongue over harsh bite, i heard Camila moan softly and arch her back a little as she pulled me closer by my hair.

The more I kissed her the more I wanted to kiss every inch of her and her soft skin. But in the moment of lust and love there was this intensity every time we touched and kissed and chills running through our bodies as we shared this moment.

Camila pulled me from the spot on her neck and found my lips eagerly once more. She was panting already when she pulled away and tugged on my shirt gesturing me to take it off. I sat up on my knees as Camila followed and helped me take off my shirt.

I knelt in front of Camila now in just my black bra and pants. I found Camila’s gaze once more as her eyes gaze over my pale stomach and let her fingertips run over my body.