Chapter 14

Laurens pov

How is it that a person with almost the same aspects as you, can make you feel so different compared to them? 

Make you feel ten times better about your day or how you feel as if your floating or at the top of the biggest building you could find, look over and see everything below you and feel that excitement and fear at the same time but still smile because it feels like your on top of the world and at that point, not a single thing mattered…

Can turn your everyday routine and somehow implant themselves in your pile of mess that you rearrange your schedule and push everything back to make time for someone you admire so heavily. It felt like all that and more with the brown eyed brunette and i couldn't get enough of her presents much less her personality or mind. 

I walked home with the biggest smile that spread across my lips as I still felt the tingling sensation that still lingered.

I kissed her.

God, her lips were so soft and full and I couldn't get enough of them.

It’s only been two days since then and I couldn't wait to see her, although it would be at work and she was my boss so I couldn't really go up to her at work and kiss her right then, or even show much affection. Knowing people, they would talk and just make rumors i’m seeing the bosses daughter but then again, why does that even matter to people honestly.

But could I even kiss her out of the blue like that? What if she found it uncomfortable? What if it was just ‘in the moment’ kind of thing and she did it to spare my feelings? But she seemed to enjoy the intimacy as much as I did. Maybe i’m just in over my head.

I just hoped that me even just being friends didn’t cause a problem with her father let alone me going out with her. But what if it did? I’d be the one to blame for Camila’s father treating her like another employee. I didn’t want her to get in to trouble with her father or anyone for that matter.

Camila is an amazing person and someone with big idea’s for the smallest thing. Her curiosity of things was fascinating to me. How she viewed the world and embraced even the simplest things for what they were.

I didn’t noticed the smile that had been sporting for the mire thought of her as I wiped the table down in front of me and cleared the table of empty plates and cups. But if I was honest i couldn’t help but have a smile on my face everytime i thought of the younger cuban.

I was working at the hall today and had my Classes days before. I managed to keep my schedule balanced out to have some time for myself. I even get more rest at night and hang with little Leo when i can. I even made out time to see my Mama today just after work.

Mani and everyone else who talked off my ear about having free time, was right in there words. Even if I wasn't listening. I got to see my friends and family, as well as ...make time to spend with Camila. but I would say any time spent with her was worth it whether I had homework to do or the nights I was supposed to be catching up on sleep because I was beyond tired with school and work. But she makes it worthwhile….

“Ooooh someone can’t wipe the smile off their face” I heard Ashley’s voice appeared next to me as I walked to the kitchen with the dishes. I smirked to myself not bothering to look in her direction as I continued walking

“I don’t know what you mean” I said trying to contain my smile but it just grew. 

“Yes you do and i want to know everything, How was the date?” Ashley said and i turned to face her and crossed my arms shaking my head as I set down the dishes.

“Oh a date, Are we talking about Ashley finally get it on with G?” Hailie appeared next to me and i laughed as Ashley rolled her eyes.

“No” Ashley protested making a disgusted face as me and Hailie laughed. “ besides, I would say we’re getting pretty close” I turned to Hailie as we looked at one another in surprised while Ashley’s almost pale toned skin turned pink "but we’re not talking about that. Lo here went out on a date a few nights ago and has yet to tell me the details”