Chapter 24

Camila's pov 

Okay so it wasn’t as planned out as I thought it would be but we were all here.

It was Christmas eve and somehow my family along with the friends I made and their families, were all gathered in the Hansens home. Most of them were already acquainted with one another and it's just that the only ones that seemed like they were guest's where me and my family but if my friends families were anything like the Hansens then we wouldn’t have any problems getting along.

And they were.

My mother got to meet the various other mothers gathered in the kitchen making food for the whole lot gathered around. My sister along with Dinah’s siblings and even cousins were all running around in the household. Singing songs, wearing their cheerful Christmas outfits and playing games they could think of or find in the home.

Dinah and I along with the rest of the girls were sitting around in Dinah’s room with her siblings running in and out of the room. A Christmas movie was playing in the background while we all talked and hung around in our pj’s as well.

We were all here except for one person who, in my opinion, I could not wait to see.

I was sitting on the couch mindlessly checking my phone and watching a movie on the screen but I was a little anxious because I want to see Lauren. I hadn’t seen her in a few days, almost a week. Since Christmas was already here, Lauren was busy getting her schooling done and doing a few things for Christmas and as for me, i was trying to get work done for my father and doing things with my family before Christmas.

I had no clue if my father was going to be here for the holidays but seeing as tomorrow was Christmas already, I doubt it. I didn’t dwell on it much i was just happy my sister and mom get to be here with the new people I met in my life and are having a good time. And it was a bonus because we got to spend most of the week together.

Me and my sister got to play games all week and watch movies and even got to make some cookies together to get into the spirit of Christmas.

But now it was just the day before Christmas and I've spent most of the holiday week with my family and friends except for the one person I haven't gotten to see all week and I just couldn’t wait to see her and kiss those lips I've missed.

“Walz hello would you stop fidgeting and come join us” i heard Dinah speak grabbing my attention as I stared at the T.v. mindlessly.

“Hmm, what?” 

“Come on, we all know your just dying to see Lauren but we miss you too” she added.

“Psh no i’m not” I protested and sat back on the couch “ i’m just watching the movie” I said trying to sound convincing.

“Yeah okay, like you haven’t checked your phone several times in the last few minutes” Ally spoke up as she sat on the floor leaning against the couch.

“And you look like a lost puppy waiting for it’s owner” Normani added lying on the couch with her phone in her hand. I rolled my eyes as the rest of the girls chuckled.

“Okay but like..” I sighed and leaned back against the couch “ I haven't seen her in a few days and I really miss her but it’s something else” I added as stared at the ceiling getting lost in my head.

“What's up?” Dinah said and i could just feel my friends eyes on me.

“I….. haven’t told my mom about us” I said closing my eyes and closed them a little tighter when my friends spoke up.

“What?!”

“Why?!”

“You guys been together for weeks!”