Chapter 18

Laurens Pov

It had been a week since Camila stayed the night and i was so beyond happy to wake up next to her as she hugged my waist and cuddled into my neck .

I held her close for a little while longer but that was kind of ruined when Leo hopped onto my bed and attacked us both with kisses.

We laughed softly after he ran off but we ended up just laying there for a moment just looking at one another and said our good mornings.

I ended up making us some breakfast and we had some time to just go for a walk together and let Leo run around the small park near by. But she had to go after we got back to the apartment so i seen her off and promised to call.

It had been a week since then and it was an amazing night. Today was Halloween and i was gonna meet up with Normani before we headed off to Dinah’s place.

I managed to just work in the office today before tonight. Camila was just a few doors away from where I sat but I tried not to think about how much I wanted to go in there and kiss her and say hi and ask how she was doing and talk about our plans for tonight.

Was it strange to miss someone so much every time they left your side? 

Strange to crave someone when your alone?

To just want to be close to the one you care so deeply about?

I just had to stop myself from walking into her office without any real excuse, so I just sat at my desk and tried to focus on a couple of papers I had to finish until lunch.

“So what are you doing today?” I heard Lucy said as she swung in her chair and turned to me.

“Um..what do you mean?” I asked a little lost.

“Lo it’s halloween” she said laughing “Me and Vero are planning on going to a few haunted houses” she added as my mind caught up to what she meant.

“Oh not much just planning on staying in and watching some movies with um Normani and the girls” i said filling out some papers.

“Oh your so lame, but tell them I said hi. I haven't seen them in a while, how is everyone?“ Lucy asked leaning back in her chair and playing with a random toy she had on her desk.

“Their good, taking on their parents family business but i don’t know what their plans are” i said sighing as I leaned in my chair and stretching.

“If they don’t go through with whatever it is, they can always join my fashion line” Lucy said giving a look and laughed.

“Sure Lu no problem” I said shaking my head and I just kind of analyzed her before speaking up “ what about you, anything new happen with Vero?”

She kind of froze in her chair and her cheeks turned pink as she tried to find the right words. I couldn't help but laugh to myself that i had caught her in something she hasn’t even told me yet.

“Oh you sneaky hoe, tell me everything” i said and leaned in my chair. We talked about all about what I've missed because i was busy with many things but Lucy was busy too. But even though we were busy we’ve kept in touch about our lives.

Turns out that Vero and Lucy had been going out and talking more. Lucy was gonna finally try and take it to the next level and I was so happy she finally had the guts to ask her to be her girlfriend. Lucy was one to go out with people and not shy over being in a relationship but she’s always had a soft spot for Vero since high school. 

I hadn’t told Lucy about Camila just yet but i was hoping to soon. But for now i was happy to see Lucy so excited about Vero.

Soon enough lunch time came around and people started leaving but as usual I stuck around until everyone was gone, and I couldn't wait for what has now become a tradition for me and Camila.