Ch.1

"Jen, Lisa will hate to see..." Jennie cut Chaeng off

"She will hate to see me like this? Then why the hell she left me?! We're were about to get married! Tell me Chaeng if she doesn't want to see me like this, why did she left me? Why? I still don't know the goddamn answer!"

"Jennie that was an accident. She doesn't want to leave you and you know that. What happened was an accident okay? You're right, you guys about get married...That means she doesn't want to leave you. She wants to live with you"

"I'm sorry Chaeng. I went too far" Jennie lowered her head felt guilty for raising her voice to Chaeng

Chaeng let out a deep sigh and hugged Jennie

"I understand, it's just that you have to move forward. Yes maybe Lisa is not physically but I know she's watching us. Specially you Jennie, and you know she doesn't want to see you like this"

"I just missed her a lot and I can't do anything to see her, to touch her, to kiss her, to hug her, to smell her. It's...It's just...It's hard to accept the fact that she's not here anymore. You knew...I've waited for almost 7 years, and these things happened. Isn't it funny? The world is playing with me, what did I do wrong?"

"Shhhh. You didn't do anything wrong, maybe you two aren't really for each other Jen, because if you're really meant for each other this won't happened" Chaeng shook her head in sadness "But I'm glad that even if the universe doesn't want you to be together you still fought for it. I'm really impressed" She smiled try to cheer her up

"If I could only fight for her life I still want to fight for it, even if my life would be messerable fighting for the love of my life, I still want it. Because she's worth fighting for. She's worth it"

"I know you will. Lisa is really lucky for having someone like you, she's unlucky because she can't have you forever" Jennie bitterly smile

"But she can have me forever. In another life, I won't let her go anywhere" Chaeng smile and hugged Jennie again.

"Now, you have to live. And we will help you to move forward Jen"