[AustinCarlile] Live Forever [ChapterTwentySix]

Author's Note:

So, it's late and it's short. The Twitter thing is something totally different. But, I think it's cute. Um, so I'm having slight writer's block. I need help. So if you have any ideas, that would be wonderful if you would share them. And don't tell me that he needs to meet Adam or that she needs to run into Gielle or that she and Austin should do an interview together and tell everyone that they're together, because that will happen. But, I need ideas for the fluff in between. Anyway, enjoy this.

@devanchor: Inside scoop, none of these boys shower. When you touch them and think it’s sweat, it’s really all germs and gross stuff.

@austincarlile: @devanchor I shower

@devanchor: @austincarlile then why do you smell? O:

@austincarlile: @devanchor you love the way I smell

@devanchor: @austincarlile no, your armpits don’t belong anywhere near my nose, giraffe boy.

@austincarlile: everyone, @devanchor likes to smell my armpits

@devanchor: Everyone, @austincarlile smells bad and is immature.

@austincarlile: @devanchor says the girl who watches Cars almost every night

@devanchor: @austincarlile you take that back before I break your light saber, literally and metaphorically.

@austincarlile: @devanchor you love my light saber

@devanchor: @austincarlile please delete that because now we both sound like dirty people. Gross, self-respect, man.

@austincarlile: @devanchor you started it. You're the one who said it.

@devanchor: @austincarlile boo hoo hoo. Delete the tweet.

@austincarlile: @devanchor I’d rather not.

@devanchor: @austincarlile I'm blocking you from my life.

@austincarlile: @devanchor that’s not nice and I don’t like that joke.

@devanchor: @austincarlile when I get hateful comments about that tweet, I'm probably going to hold a grudge against you.

@austincarlile: @devanchor fine, I’ll delete it. But anyone who sends you hate is stupid. You're perfect.