Pt.47

Minju's pov
"Let's go,Let's go find them!HURRY!"I shout
A/N pov
This is all the boy plan especially,Jaehyun and Yuta,They has plan about a proposal Even though they not yet graduate,But soon they will Because next week they have an exam,If they pass they will graduate,Because Jaehyun can't wait for the proposal He annoying every one to do it now.When minju and Minso is reading a dairy.Yuta had phone Taeyong for the plan,and Taeyong is driving them to the place!The place is JeJu beach,All the boy is preparing the place.Taeyong arrive at JeJu with a fast spreed!
"Why are we come here?"Minju ask
"I think he'll be here,"Taeyong reply
"Ohh!"
"Let's find him first!"Minso pad minju back!On the sand they just walk and walk,Until they see a tent there,It have many table,with a big white tent cover it,Flower were decorate on it,It's just perfect!
"Woah,Who ever creat this proposal is the best!"Minso is empress she don't know that jaehyun Prepare it.
"Unni!We need to find Yuta first!"Minju said
"But look,Isn't it beautiful?"Minso just can't get rid her eye of,
"Is it beautiful?"It not Minju word,There is a person behind her!Jaehyun is holding a a bunch of rose on his hand,and kneel now,While Yuta is near him doing the same as him but Yuta is holding a bunch of white flower!
"YES!I'LL"Minju know exactly what it is!She shout the answer so loud,The boy come out,Jaemin Doyoung Taeil And the other boy.
"Woah!I didn't say anything yet!"Yuta is surprise
"Ahhh!I just see you here I know what it is already,Can I see my ring?Where is it?Give me a ring,Put it on my finger ,Hurry I want to see it!Hurry"Yuta sigh while the boy laugh out loud.Yuta Take our the ring and put on her finger and kiss it.
"Good job!I love you!"Minju said
"I love you too!"Yuta give a peck on her lip and hug her.He lift her up and run around Minso and Jaehyun then Yuta stop and wait for Jaehyun proposal.Also the boy is waiting,