one

San Francisco, 1995

Marie watched Billie Joe in aw. This definitely worth the wait. Marie was 18 years old now. Which meant she was allowed to attend a concert in her father's bar finally. She was living by Arnold Carson's rules, not the law's. Sneeking her way forward again, she earned herself a better view. Billie Joe Armstrong was right infront of her!

Seeing him give her a smile, her cheeks turned bright red. She wasn't bad looking, blue eyes, black glasses, light brown hair with lime green streaks in it, complimented by a plain grey nose ring, but she never thought she'd even get a second look from a guy like him.

This interaction was even more exciting. Bille reached his hand out to her, Marie took the hint and grabbed it, Billie pulling her on the stage.

Billie covered the microphone, and yelled at the top of his lungs. "WHAT'S YOUR NAME?"

Marie's heart fluttered. "MARIE."

"Hot. YOU SING?"

Marie nodded.

The crowd, confused but intrigued, cheered Marie on as she sang the remaining lines of "Basket Case".

Jumping off the stage, Marie made sure to return her gaze to Billie as soon as she hit the ground. "Meet me backstage." He mouthed.

Marie grinned and continued to watch the performance.

The ending was chaos.

No, not because of Trè Cool being...well...Trė. But because of how many fans were attempting to get backstage without permission. The security guard probobly only restrained from giving Marie shit since she was the owner's daughter.

Marie blew a few bubbles with her gum before she had finally made her way to the band.

"Bille thinks you're hot!" Trė said to her with a smirk. "He is practically already planning the wedding!"

Knowing Tre, he was probobly only trying to embarass Billie, or he wasn't making it up.

"The golden gate bridge looks pretty at night." Marie stated.

"Yeah Billie it does."

"Shut up Tre! Well you're still more beautiful."

"You haven't even seen the bridge yet."

"Don't have to."

Damn. Smooth. "I'll drive. Figured you're a bit wasted anyways."

"Uh."

"Yeah I thought so."

Marie and Bille sat in her 1958 Plymouth Fury. "The bridge isn't too far from here. Ten minutes maybe."

Billie looked out the window. "That's quite okay heh. You're a good singer by the way."

"Thanks. Can't beileve I did that infront of that many people." Marie parked the car. "Bridge is pretty empty. Wanna go walk on it?"

Marie sat on the bridge railing, Billie wrapping his arms around her waist, out of fear she'd fall into the water below.

Marie picked up on his tight, protective grip. "I've sat on this thing millions of times. I'll be completely f-."

"MARIE!" Billie was lucky he had caught the girl by the ankle before she was history. "Okay that's it." Billie lifted her up. "I'll just carry you now."

Marie wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well I guess I can't complain about that."

There was silence for several moments, Marie still felt like she was in a dream, partly due to the fact that she had almost fallen off the bridge, which was weird. She'd been sitting in that exact position for pretty much all her life.

The silence continued. It almost felt like Billie was rocking her back and fourth, his lips so close she could easily just kiss them.

"Ahem." Billie said with a slight smirk, tapping Marie's nose with his finger.

"Stop it!" Marie giggled.

"Fine." Billie stopped the nose tapping. "I guess we'll do something else."

Marie looked confused, Billie cleared up his intentions by kissing her. He put her down and kissed her again, neither one of them wanting to pull apart, until they desperately had to for air.

"You're a good kisser." Marie said as she moved her hand around in her pocket searching for her car keys.

Billie smiled. "So were you."

"Really? It was my first kiss. I couldn't have been that good."

"Okay theres no way that was your first kiss."

"Hey! Don't make fun of me!" Marie playfully punched his shoulder.

"Fuck! Ha you've got an arm." Billie pretended to be wounded, holding his shoulder with a sarcastic frown.

"If you wanna get me back you gotta catch me first!" Marie said and ran counterclock wise around the 50's car.

Billie chased after her. "I'm gonna get you!"

Marie stuck her tounge out at him. "Try me!"

Billie grabbed her, tickling her. "Gotcha. Ha!"

"Okay Billie you win." Marie leaned on the trunk of the car. "I'll give you a ride back to your hotel."

Billie's amused expression soon faded. "Yeah. Thanks."

"Whats wrong?" Marie asked as she turned away from him, sticking the key in her car lock.

Billie said nothing.

"You wanna stay longer?"

"Yeah."

"Well I suppose we could just hang out in the car. Go for a drive maybe. I'm not keen on the idea of this little get together ending either."

They got in the car, Bille instantly noticing something he hadn't last time. All her cd's.

"Oh god don't look through there!" Marie covered her eyes in embarrassment as Billie looked through the cd's she had.

"Hmm." He said. "AC/DC, Guns, Mötley. Wow. And Dookie."

Marie blushed. "Yeah. Gotta say I got a thing for rockers. I mean their music. Yeah. I just have a thing for rock music."

Bille smirked. "I knew what you meant." He ran his thumb across her hand.

Marie took her cd's back. "Should we pop one in?"

"Yeah I wouldn't mind a little music." Bille watched the girl as she put the "Dookie" cd in and sang along to "burnout".

Pausing her singing, Marie spoke up. "You really don't think I'm a bad kisser?"

Billie smirked. "Practice makes perfect."

"Yeah you're ri---" Billie intrupeted her sentance by placing an- other kiss on her lips. They smiled and continued their kiss, Marie about to have an experince she never had before.

Billie got close, and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her onto the passager seat with him. She tugged at his tie while she continued placing small cute kisses on his lips. Not even caring that she was gonna ruin her emotions, she kissed him more and even took it further, even though it would obvisouly only be for one night.

Billie mumbled something, then kissing her again, pulling her close. Marie unzipped her jacket, throwing it to the back seat of the car, leaving her in her Green Day shirt, her skirt and her stockings. Wrapping his arms around her waist, Billie kissed her again.

"It's passes midnight." Marie observed.

Billie nodded and frowned.

"My parents are gonna kill me. If they're still awake by the time I'm home. And if they find out what we did tonight."

The car ride back to the hotel was silent for two reasons. One, ot was akward for Marie, becuase of what they'd just done, and it was emotional for Billie, he didn't want her to go. The elevator ride up to his room was the same way. When Marie turned to leave, Billie stopped her.

"Stay the night."