twenty

"Hey Trev." Marie sat down next to him. "I gotta talk to you about something."

"Sure kid. What's up?" Trevor replied, looking up from his muscial theatre book.

"You know, you should really be on Broadway. You'd steal the stage. But anyways I actully got an audition to sing a soundtrack for an up and coming movie. Awhile ago I sorta made a name for myself in San Francisco. My last name helped a little bit I will admit."

"It pays to be related to Arnold Carson doesn't it?"

Marie nodded. "Eh, but I don't know if I should do it. I gotta worry about work now. Since University is almost over, that'll remove some stress."

"Marie you should do it! You'll get a foot in the door at least."

"I know."

"You're worried about Billie aren't you?"

"Yeah."

"Gooooood morning." Trixie, like always, made a very loud entrance, shoving some potato chips in her mouth. "You guys want some?"

"All that's left is crumbs Trix." Marie said. "That joke stopped being funny...well when it was invented."

"Party pooper." Trixie threw out the bag of chips.

"You're totally not being dramatic. Hey, you don't see me complaining about my green streaks coming out."

"Hey, you don't look goth and scary anymore. Besides, the mild curls make you look pretty cute."

"Careful Trixie, shes taken." Trevor joked.

"You make it hard not to hate you." Trixie joked back, Marie flopping on the bed, sighing. "What am I gonna do?"

"Yknow Marie. You gotta go for this. You wanna be a famous singer right?" Billie wrapped his arm around her, tossing a stone into the water.

"Fuck I love you." Marie said, moving onto his lap and kissing him. Billie, not wanting to fuck up the moment just yet with his own important news, about going overseas for the rest of the tour.

"I'll never forget when we went skinny dipping in this lake." Marie laughed awkwardly.

Billie layed himself down. "Yeah. Gotta say I miss that day. Gonna miss alot of these days."

"When I'm gone doing my audition?"

"And when I'm overseas. Gotta expand the horizons yknow."

"Your sudden change in language to more deep and meaningful words makes me suspicious you're smoking marijuana again." Billie laughed at this, quickly coming up with a response.

"Hey, you did the same thing."

Marie burried her head in his chest, wrapping her arms around his neck. "We gotta make this night count."

Billie smirked. "I know just the way, doll."

"Super Mario Bros?"

"I was thinking sex, but that too. Hey, we should invite Mike, Trè, and those crazy roommates of yours. Gotta warn you though, Mike and Trè get a little competitive, sometimes things end up broken."

"Okay then we sure as hell ain't playing it in the dorm. Anyways so what about that other thing?"

Billie pushed her over, earning himself a squeal and a series of giggles. "Great minds think alike don't they?"

"Damn not even I could pull of those overalls!" Trevor said as he took a small drink of lemonade.

Trè giggled. "Yknow I peed in that right?"

Trevor being the only one not understanding it was a joke, spit out his lemonade all over the floor. "The fuck Trè?"

Trixie immediately came to Trè's defense. "Oh cmon Trevie don't be such a debby downer. He was just joking around. Were you born yesterday?" Trixie kissed Trè a few times.

"Gross." Mike said, stealing some popcorn from Marie's bowl.

"Hey! Mike! Also Trevor get the hell away from the Lava!" Marie said, about ready to face palm one hundred times. Inner gamer instincts kicking in, Marie jumped off Billie's lap, climbing across Mike, Trè, and Trixie and grabbing the controller out of Trevor's hands. "Now let me show you a genius at work."

Billie grabbed her by the legs and set her back on his lap, watching her control the character. "You ain't bad." He purred, placing his hands on her waist, running one of his fingers slightly down her thigh.

"Billie stop I'm trying to concentrate." Marie focused on battling an undesired amount of Koopa Troopas that had appeared on the screen.

Billie quickly kissed her neck (making sure it was only for a few seconds so that nobody else would notice), one of his famous smirks on his face visable. "Sorry, am I distracting you?" He whispered and continued.

Marie squirmed around a bit, trying to hold back the pink forming on her cheeks.

"Jesus get a room." Trè said with disquest, laying his head on Trixies lap. "And Marie it's my turn!"

Marie rolled her eyes, handing over the controller to him. "You're like a child."

Trevor smirked. "I'd have to agree with Marie."

"Fuck off Trev! You're only mad cause I'm about to expose your secret crush on Mario."

"Why does my sister go out with you?"

"Jesus christ guys." Trixie lost it in a fit of laughter.

Trè pulled her into a kiss. "You're so cute when you laugh."

Mike made gagging sounds. "I'm gonna end up in an orgy at this point! I mean, Marie and Billie are making out right over there!"

Trevor rolled his eyes. "We're in the same boat Mike." The two men shared a fistbump. "Might be the most heterosexual thing I've ever done."

A/N

Hey y'all! It's yours truly Anna-Marie! (Call me anna or Marie either is fine)
Anyways i realized i forgot to show y'all what the characters  look like so here you go:)

Hope everyone is enjoying the story:)
-Anna Marie