fourteen

"....arie." A voice said. Marie blinked rapidly, her vision blurry.

"Billie? You have a twin?" She asked with a raspy voice.

Billie shook his head. "Heres some water."

Marie took a drink of it, setting it on the bedside table. "Quite a fucking sun out there isn't it?" Marie attempted to sit up, failing miserably.

"First hangover huh?"

"Yeah. How do people deal with this shit? Where are my cigerettes?"

"Mike stole them. Swiped them when he got high last night."

"And he'll be with Anastasia. Great."

"Not sure that's a sight you wanna see."

Marie managed to stand up. "We should get out of here. I wonder where Trixie went."

Billie shrugged, throwing Marie a leather jacket to put over her ratted dress.

"Thanks babe." Marie smiled, opening the door to notice a tired looking Trixie, sporting an oversized "Pearl Jam" shirt.

"Speak of the devil." Marie looked at Billie and laughed, then directing her gaze back to Trixie. "I never knew you liked them. Thought you were a classical music kind of girl."

"I've always loved Pearl. Makes me remember I'm still alive. But this isn't my shirt." Trixie blushed, remembering Trè giving it to her the previous night. He found it in Mike's car, but its the thought that was romantic.

"We better hit the road guys." Marie sighed. "Did Mike manage to keep track of his own car keys?"

Billie rolled his eyes playfully. "Marie we aren't gonna steal his car."

"Correction. Borrowing it."

"Right. But you wern't too happy when someone quote on quote borrowed your bra."

"Undergarments are differnt then cars. Besides, it was a random crackhead."