thirteen

One week later
"Perfect." Marie pointed at her reflection. "Lookin sharp."

Billie Joe walked up behind her and put his hand over her eyes. "Guess who."

"Angus Young?" Marie laughed and Billie rolled his eyes, soon kissing her cheek and neck a few times. "Know who it is now?"

Marie laughed again, turning to face him. "Yeah."

Billie kissed her smile, wrapping his arms around her waist and lifting her up, continuing to kiss her, Marie gasping but kissing him back. "Billie." She whispered.

"Mhm?"

"We can't do this right now. We have to leave in five bloody minutes."

"You two at it again?" Trè walked in, his facial expression dissatisfied.

Billie positioned Marie over his shoulder, a laugh and a squeal coming from her. "What the hell are you doing in here anyways? Looking for extra weed?"

"I was gonna go for booze, but the devils cabbage will do the trick."

"Go get Trixie we gotta get to the church. She still doin her makeup?"

"You can't rush a lady Billie."

Trè left down the hall, leaving Marie and Billie alone again, Billie now holding her bridal style.

"You know I've always wondered what my wedding day would be like. Honestly now I'd probobly just wear an AC/DC shirt and leather pants." Marie half smiled and wrapped her hands around Billie's neck.

Billie rolled his eyes playfully and kissed her.

You gonna carry me out to the car?" Marie asked with a laugh, that soon turned into a smirk. "Not that I mind."

"Jesus what took you guys so long? I can't be tardy on my own wedding day. Honestly I'm freaking out." Mike said, frantically trying to start his car again. "Fuck its dead!"

"I've got a 50's car I'll work my magic." Marie said and leaned forward from the backseat, taking Mike's keys from him, playing with the ignition a little bit.

"I swear she can perform a satanic ritual on these things." Trè joked, earning himself a glare from Marie.

"Well it worked."

"You're a lifesaver. She's a keeper Billie!" Mike said as he fastened his seatbelt, Marie returning to her seat in between Trixie and Billie Joe, laying her head on Billie's shoulder.

"Your driving scares me." Trè said to Mike, then looking to Billie. "Hold my hand?"

Billie rolled his eyes. "Trè you're fine. Mike, you are driving a bit on the fast side. We've still got fifteen minutes to get there. Oh great there's the cops!"

Trè smirked. "Don't worry Mike I'll show them my cleavage."

Marie raised her eyebrows. "If that's the solution you're going with, I'll be the back up plan."

Trè did a finger guns directed at Marie, Mike pulled the car over.

"Licence and registration please." Mike sighed and searched through his very disorganized car.

"Please officer I gotta get to my wedding!" Mike handed the officer the papers.

"Fuck it I'm going!"

"Bad idea Mike!" She only left for a minute." Trixie said, trying to light a smoke.

"Don't worry Trix. She's got to catch me first."

"You guys are fucking maniacs." Marie said with a heavy sigh, finished off with a smile.

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

"Two minutes to spare." Marie sat beside Trixie, waving to Billie Joe and Trè, who were standing up at the alter. Trè trying his best to gain access to the microphone, Billie having to pull him back everytime.

"Your boyfriend is a goof." Marie whispered to Trixie.

Trixie blushed. "He's not my boyfriend."

"Whatever you say." Everyone stood up as Anastasia walked down the aisle.

She looked beautiful. Scratch that. Stunning.

Nothing compared to the happiness that Marie felt seeing Mike and Anastasia so happy.

This could be us one day. Marie looked at Bille Joe, you could tell both him and Trè were trying to hold back tears. Trè was more so displaying the holy shit my friend is getting married better get on that kind of emotion.

"I give them half an hour before this place is trashed and all three of them are stoned." Trixe said. "I gotta find Trè."

"Have fun. Basically playing where's waldo." Marie laughed as she watched Trixie run off, taking a sip of red wine. It was terrible, but she had to look classy somehow. She would be the first person to admit her ratty little dress made her look like a prostitute.

"Found you finally. Didn't know you were a wine drinker." Billie Joe said, taking a sip of it. "Damn that tastes like shit."

Marie sat on the counter. "Yeah. Best I could get though."

"Hopefully the wine isn't a metaphor."

"The fuck are you talking about Billie?"

"I forgot."

"Stoned already huh?"

"Nah, but tonight we're getting fucking shitfaced! "

"I'm having a 'why do I sleep with you' kinda moment right now."

Billie lifted her off the counter. "There's so many reasons you do. Cmon. I'll show you."

"Where are we going?"

Billie carried her up the stairs. You'll see doll."

"I love this song. Alive." Trixie said, sitting down on the bed beside Trè, lowering the volume so they wouldn't have to yell any louder to hear eachother.

"Are you sure you're ready to do this?" Trè asked, making sure to carefully study her facial expression.

"You know what they say about weddings Trè." Trixie laughed, trying to distract herself from her fast beating heart.

"About everybody hooking up?"

"Yeah. Tradition."

Trè nodded, resting his hand on her chest, pushing her down and kissing her.

So far so good. This, I've done before. Trixie took a breath, taking Trè's hand and laying it on the left side of her chest. "It's where my heart is." She smiled, Trè did too and kissed her again, filling her up with the high again. Trixie tugged on his tie a bit. Take it slow now. Trè intertwined his finger in the strap of her dress, looking into her eyes waiting for a nod of consent. After he got it, he unzipped the back of her dress, Trixie taking a deep breath.

"I'm ready." Her heart rate was still at a high speed. Not from fear now, but excitement instead, her breathing picking up with every move, occasionally digging her nails into the fabric of the matress whenever it would hurt, the pain wouldn't last very long.

"I'm tellin you I'm the hottest bitch here." Marie giggled, attempting not to trip and fall from her cloud nine state as well as her high heels.

"Why did you let her near that Billie?!" Mike said, failing to get the sentance out the first few times.

"Should we redecorate this room? The tv looks out of place." Marie said with a smirk, jumping onto a chandelier.

"Who are you? Fuckin spiderman?" Billie asked, looking amused. "Okay doll time to get you down from there."

Marie stuck her tounge out. "Better catch me first."

Billie sighed, grabbing the women by the legs and pulling her down. "Caught you. Mike, don't even think about it."