thirty-seven

"You know I couldn't stand cigars." Trixie said to Trè, the man only laughing her comment off. "Put it out I wanna talk to you."

Trè sighed. "Okay."

"I've missed you. So much." Trixie ran her fingers through her dark brown hair. "Gotta say I've never heard Fleetwood Mac the same. I cry every time."

"Cmon Trix. Them and Pearl Jam are your favorites."

"Used to be. Now they just make me think of everything I've lost.  You, Marie."

"Trix..." before even thinking about it, Trè's hand was connected to Trixie's. "This is really akward should we just makeout?"

Trixie couldn't help but laugh at this, and slightly roll her eyes. "I feel like it would get to that anyways. But Trè..." her voice changed from happy and upbeat to a rather serious tone. "Should we really be doing that? Why give ourselves false hope again? Fuck I'm emotional. Sorry."

"Why not? I mean it's not false hope. I ment it when I said I loved you. Just like you meant it when you confessed your forever lesbain love for Stevie Nicks."

"Fuck you, Trè!" Trixie laughed and pressed her lips agaist Trè's, the kiss feeling like it had been just yesterday the two had done the same action. Tingly sensations were felt all over the women's body, as well as a flush of heat. Damn he makes me melt.

Trè lifted Trixie up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss, digging her nails into his neck.

"M'lady?" Trè kicked open his bedroom door and set Trixie down on the bed.

"I hate that you do this to me." Trixie whispered with a smirk, kissing Trè again.

"I don't know Marie. I know shes your mom, but I don't want you getting hurt. Remember what happend when you left?" Billie pulled Marie closer to him, the women burying her head in his bare chest, tracing her fingers on the space that her head failed to cover.

Marie pulled the bedspread over them, covering them up. "It just feels akward. Ugh I need a smoke."

Billie passed Marie a cigerette. "Got you covered. As far as your mom goes, give it a few months. Stick to the plan yeah?"

Marie nodded. "Okay Billie Joe. I love you."

"I love you too doll." Billie replied through a wide smile, pulling her onto his lap, laughing as Marie let out a squeal and a giggle.

"Damn Armstrong." She said and kissed him.