three

"So this is what the bar looks like in day light then." Billie played with a broken yoyo carelessly tossed on the counter.

Marie sat on one of the tables. "Yep. Doesnt seem like home without the loud music and the crazy drunks."

"Billie! Marie! Look what I found!" The two looked over to Trė, who was pulling off big sunglasses. "Your dad is the coolest Marie!"

"He has his moments." Marie tapped her feet on eachother. "Try not to destroy the place okay?"

Tre was obvisouly mesmerized. "Look at all this stuff! Marie can I live here?" Marie and Billie Joe looked at eachother and laughed.

"Seriously he's got everything!" Tre opened up a black box. "Ramones, sex pistols. Oh lynyrd Skynrd."

Marie shrugged. "It's weird. I got raised to be a punk and to be a redneck."

Trè studied a highway to hell record. "Marie, you're not a redneck. You're from San Francisco."

Billie rolled his eyes. "No shit. Thanks captain obvious."

Trè pushed another door open. "WHOH!"

Marie giggled. "Well Trè is definitely entertained. Good thing Mike is out with Anastasia. Wouldn't wanna have to babysit both of them."

Billie kissed her. "Yeah, I think Trė is enough to deal with."

Marie walked up to the door. "Trè, are you sniffing gasoline? Get out of the garage. I'm not helping you if you lit yourself on fire."

"I'm not that stupid Marie."

Billie sighed, taking the wrench out of Trè' hand.

Trè laughed. "I put that down my pants."

Billie instantly dropped it.

"Kidding! Haha!"

"One word Trè. Dating."

"Hey I got an idea." Marie said, holding Billie's hand. "I'll be heading to college in a few weeks. I'll bring home Trè a girlfriend."

"Thanks Marie, but my dating life is quite fine." Trè said causally. All the ladies want all this."

"Whatever you say buddy whatever you say."

Trying to hold back an "I love you." Billie focused on Marie's kisses, and the taste of her vanilla lip gloss. Marie paused the kiss for a moment, then wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him again, deeper this time. Marie smiled as Billie ran one hand down her back and around her thigh. Then the door opened.

Luckily, it wasn't Arnold standing there. Just a cat.

Marie turned off her C.D player, which was playing "She."

"Star! Get off the bed! Haha." Both Billie and Marie fell into a major laughing fit at the situation. Star obeyed, charging out of the room.

"Now where were we?" Billie asked with a smirk and returned to kissing her.