thirty-nine

Aaron died that night.

"Trucker got him it seems." Marie said, looking up from the newspaper at Trixie and Trevor. "Almost makes you feel kinda sorry for him doesn't it?"

This was a time when Trixie's controversial personality trait was shown. "I honestly do feel sorry for him. Maybe he did some horrible things to all of us but he got crushed under the wheels or a cement truck! Those motherfuckers are huge!"

"I'm gonna be late for class." Marie said, collecting the newspaper off the cafeteria table as she stood up from her chair.

"Me too. And you too Trix. C'mon." Trevor replied, pulling his twin off of her seat.

"Fine." Trixie groaned and threw out her gum wrapper.

Marie sat in the back of her class, doodling. Her professor yet again was late. And as fun as it was to draw hearts with her boyfriend's name in it, that wasn't helping her song writing skills.

Aaron's death was the main conversation topic of the university. It sucked. Sure, some people liked him, mostly for what's in his pants, or becuase of they were under his spell. Most people however hated him, for obvious reasons.

"Y'all here?" Trevor cheerfully asked as he entered the dorm room.

"Yeah. We saved you some McDonalds." Trixie said, Marie handing a brown bag to Trevor.

"Thanks guys. How were your classes?"

"Meh. Everyone is talking about Aaron dying. It's like the world is going through a streak of bad luck." Marie said.

Silence followed that sentance.