thirty

Marie had only felt this type of headache a few times in her life. Hangover.

"AARON!" Marie squealed. "GET OUT!"

Aaron was still waking up.

"GET OUT AARON!"

"Jesus girl!" Aaron slipped on a pair of jeans and stormed out, to see Trevor and Trixie sitting on the couch.

"Hey it's the homo twins." Aaron said as he passed them.

Neither twin could say anything. Just out of pure shock.

Marie made her way out too. "Oh SHIT."

"Oh shit is right!" Trevor stood up with his arms crossed. "You're fucking our bully?"

Trixie, usually the happy bubbly girl, was only adding to the hate pile. "Fuck you Marie!" She spat. "I really thought you'd be differnt!"

"Guys I---." Marie's sentance was intrupeted by the phone ringing. Upon picking it up, she was greeted by her mother in tears.

"Mom what is it?" Marie asked in a panic. But she knew what this was about.

"You need to come home Marie. Things aren't good with your Dad."

"I'll be right there."

Marie hung up the phone and frantically packed some of her items into bags.

"Not that any of you guys care, but I have to go home. My dad is gonna die any minute now." Marie said, unlocking the door. She was secretly waiting for either Trevor or Trixie to say something, but it was just silent. "Just what I expected."