nine

Marie took a few sips of her shirly temple, occasionally looking up at Trè and Trixie, who couldn't look eachother in the eye. Billie had obvisouly noted it too.

Damn, had they slept together?

No way.

Billie wrapped his arm around Marie. "So Trix. How's school?"

"Same old same old." Trixie was working on a project for music theory. "Except I'm behind in this fucking class!"

"Trevor is really good at music theory." Marie stated. "Why can't you just ask him for help?"

"Because studying with him makes me wanna end my life. I'm not being dramatic either."

Trè chimed in. "I'll help you study."

Trixie gave Trè a half smile. "Maybe."

"Cmon its the weekend. No more homework." Trè closed her book.

"Hey! I'm serious I got a big test!"

Marie sighed. "Just one night off Trix."

Trixie looked from Marie to Trè. "Fine. But if I fail I'm blaming both of you."

"Nice place you got here." Billie said as he flopped down on the bed.

"Thanks babe. Hopefully Trè doesn't make too much of a ruckas out there." Marie smiled and lied down next to him.

"You might want ear plugs."

"He snores worse then you?"

"No, but hes fairly lonely---."

"Okay ew!"

Trixie wasn't expecting Trè to be awake when she went to the living room. "I'm just coming out for some tea." She said, tightening her robe.

Trè looked up from his magazine. Shut the fuck up mind. "Oh no problem. I was awake anyways."

Trixie sat down in the chair across from the couch. "I think we should talk, yeah?"

"I know I shouldn't have kissed you. I'm sorry." Trè sat up and looked at her.

Trixie moved from the chair to the couch beside Trè. "It's okay. I didn't mean to mislead you like that."

"When we're alone we always seem to find trouble don't we?"

Trixie had wished that Trevor wasn't studying at the libary the previous night. Too bad he's such a nerd.

Trixie took a sip of her tea, mumbling something after she swallowed it.

"You think you're gonna get anymore sleep?" Trè asked causally.

"No, I'm always up at this time."

"Damn girl its five am."

"I know. Look I don't wanna talk about this."

"Okay we can talk about Disney if you want."

Stop being so adorable. "Yeah sure. I've always wanted to be Cinderella. I remember I told my mom I wanted to wear a Cinderella dress to my wedding."

"You still gonna do that? Don't be embarssed, Billie Joe would do the same exact thing."

Trixie smiled. "Man ain't that an image.

Trixie had a unique kind of smile. Bright and wide.

Fuck stop looking at her Trè. "Well I know how our next game of truth or dare will go."

"Fucking hell Trè." Trixie let out her signature giggle again. Her smile was present for a few short moments. After things got akward, it faded. Trixie spoke again, but softly, hardly audible. "You could kiss me. I don't mind." Her soft smile returned.

The kiss this time was less akward and shocking. They pulled apart, but soon did it again. Trè slowly inched his hand up and towards her chest, slipping his hand in her robe. Trixie froze.

"Sorry!" Trè removed his hand and got off the couch.

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep with you. I joined a weird celeciby cult. Yeah that's it." Trixie said. "Don't take it personal. I like you. Alot."

Tre turned towards her. "You don't have to explain yourself to me."

Celeciby cult? Really Trixie? Trixie burried her face in her hands. Fuck that's embarassing.