forty

"I'm so glad you could come home this weekend babe." Billie said as he placed a kiss on Marie's lips, pushing her down on the couch gently.

The couple groaned as they heard the phone ringing.

One hour earlier...

"Your total is one dollar." The tall brunette cashier said to Trevor, the man handing her a loonie in exchange for his hot chocolate.

It was dark outside. The only light sources were the stars and the moon, as well as from car's headlights every so often. Trevor aipped his hot chocolate. For once in his life he felt relaxed. Aaron was dead now, seemed there wasn't anything to worry about anymore.

"Hey lady!" A viscous souding voice said.

Trevor scoffed, thinking to himself "maybe I spoke to soon."

"Hey fag! I'm talking to you!" The voice spoke again, and when Trevor didn't respond to it, a strong arm was wrapped around his neck. "How's that cocksucker?"

Trevor attempted to speak, but it for one hurt, and also would just come out muffled.

Then the fist came. It took all the strength Trevor had not to cry. And the punches kept coming. And the pain kept getting worse, and it was exploding all over his body.

The kicks were worse. Trevor was now on the ground, the kicks were still coming, the puches too but not as often now.

"You motherfucker." Trevor screamed, a waterfall of crimson red blood pouring out of his mouth. "Leave me alone motherfucker!"

Present
Marie lazily held the phone to her ear, her free arm wrapped around Billie Joe's neck. "Hello?"

"MARIE!" A panicked Trixie said from the other end of the phone line. "It's Trevor. And it's really fucking bad."