thirty-eight

"Thank god we can all be friends now." Marie said, looking from Trevor to Trixie.

"I'd advise you to quit drinking." Trevor said. Marie was unsure if he was just wanting to be a comedic relief, or being rather serious about the subject of alcohol. Marie however agreed that it would be the best option.

"Yeah. I agree with you Trevie. Don't wanna end up like my old women." Marie frowned at the thought of the state her mother figure was in.

"Yeaaah. How are you holding up?"

"Well I got my boyfriend back. My best friends back, you Trix and Trè. And yeah maybe my family life totally sucks major dick right now, but my dad ain't in pain no more. Living in that apartment in San Francisco wasn't very healthy anyways. My therapist confirmed that suspsion of mine."

Dealing with a creepy neighbour was just the pit of the iceberg when it came to what Marie had to deal with growing up. Crazy drunk guys would always try to break the door down, succeeded a few times. So more aggressive force from security guards became required. But Arnold Carson would never give up on that place. It sort of sucked that the memories got erased so easily.

"It's okay kid. Besides, living with Billie and Trè can't be too much of a nightmare right?" Trevor giggled, Trixie blushing and then joining in with him.

"I mean Billie Joe is great and Trè is well, Trè. But he's my best friend and I love him so I can't complain."

Trevor shivered at a familar voice, that was saying the familar saying "sup faggot."

"Shut up Aaron." Marie said sharply, preparing to flip him the bird.

"Hey I'm just saying hi. Being politie yknow. And hey slut why don't you give me a call? We could have some more fun if you wanted!" Aaron smirked.

Trevor stood up and raised his hand in a position ready to punch Aaron, a crowd gathered around the two rivals chanting "fight fight fight."

"She ain't no slut. But you are." Trevor's fist was millimetres away from Aarons face when Marie stopped him, simply by saying "he's not worth it Trevie."