forty-two

The crush Trevor had on Kyle felt different then any other attraction he had had in the past. Yeah, he was sexy, but it was based on so much more then his sex appeal. Although if Kyle had a poster, Trevor would place it right beside his poster of Axl Rose on his bedroom wall.

"Aww he gave you his number!" Marie giggled and folded up the peice of paper after thoroughly examining it.

"Hey!" Trevor fought to hide his blush. "Give that back."

"Shoulda known that's who you were talking to last night. But I gotta admit somenting." Marie ran her fingers through her now turquoise and blonde hair. "I overheard some of the conversation. Broadway?"

"Please don't tell Trixie! Not yet I'm not even sure if I'm going."

"Trevie calm down! Maybe Kyle is right though. Maybe you do belong in New York."

"Kid I don't know. I just got home from the hosptial. And Trixie. I gotta stay with Trixie."

"Trevor." Marie put a hand on his shoulder. "I could hear in your voice how exicted you were about the idea."

"What idea?" Billie walked in, shoving his mouth with Teddy grams.

"Now thats how you make an entrance." Marie took the bag of teddy grams from her boyfriend. "But you gotta share."

"Yeah yeah." Billie sat himself down beside Marie, throwing his arm around her in the process. "Anyways what was this big idea? Strippers?"

Marie gave Billie a look and then just giggled. "No babe no. Kyle thinks Trevie belongs on the big Broadway stage." Marie sank down and layed her head on his lap.

"Damn Trev! You gotta do it!" Billie exclaimed.

"Shut up Billie! Trixie cannot know."

"Trixie can't know what? That I'm wearing her bra? She knows that." Trè said to add himself to the conversation.

"You're into some weird shit." Marie said, Trè only pretending to flip his hair.

Trevor cringed. "You're not actually wearing her bra are you? Oe do I even wanna know?"

Trè smirked. "I ain't no liar!"

"Ewwww."

"Okay seriously what's the fucking drama?"

"Trevie's going to New York City!" Marie cheered, probobly louder then she should have.

"Wow that's gay." Trè joked. "No but seriously I'm happy for you man."

"New York?" Trixie asked, still drying her hair."You're going to New York? BRING ME BACK SOME CHEESECAKE!"

"Seriously? You're okay with this?" Trevor asked, wrapping his arms around her. "If I decide to go."

"Trev. You're going to New York. GO!"